Sunday, July 2, 2017

Owned by the Alpha by Various Authors ( MF Evernight Publishing)

Title: Owned by the Alpha
Series: Anthology
Author: Rose Wulf, Sam Crescent, Stacey Espino, Doris O'Connor, Lily Harlem, Maia Dylan, Michelle Graham, Elyzabeth M. Laley, Wren Michaels, Beth D. Carter, Elena Kincaid, Roberta Winchester
Publisher: Evernight Publishing
Genre: MF, Paranormal
Pages: 461
Reviewer: Redz





Publisher's Blurb
12 NEW Dark Paranormal Romance Stories by USA Today and International Bestselling Evernight Authors!

The Alpha lives for the hunt...

Driven by instinct, an Alpha shifter recognizes his fated mate from one scent, one touch. He'll pursue his woman, regardless of the cost, and anyone else would be smart to get out of his way. He won't stop until he takes possession of his prize.

Although the hunter doesn't need convincing, his mate certainly does. The Alpha will have to prove himself as a lover and convince his woman that he plays for keeps.


Scent of Destiny by Rose Wulf

Taken Mate by Sam Crescent

Finders Keepers by Stacey Espino

The Hunt by Doris O’Connor

Alpha at Altitude by Lily Harlem

Fated to the Razorback Demon by Maia Dylan

Running Home by Michelle Graham

Alpha’s Sunshine by Elyzabeth M. VaLey

Checkmate by Wren Michaels

Frozen Heart by Beth D. Carter

Wolf Hunter by Elena Kincaid

Returning to the Coyote by Roberta Winchester

#dark
#paranormal
#shifters





Review 
 
Owned by the Alpha anthology has twelve stories all MF in nature. All are really good well rounded stories. I loved this one. I felt this is the perfect way to be introduced to all of these authors. I know I found a couple I had not read before. I will be looking for more of their books in the future.
In this anthology there is the following stories and authors
Scent of Destiny by Rose Wulf
Taken Mate by Sam Crescent
Finders Keepers by Stacey Espino
The Hunt by Doris O’Connor
Alpha at Altitude by Lily Harlem
Fated to the Razorback Demon by Maia Dylan
Running Home by Michelle Graham
Alpha’s Sunshine by Elyzabeth M. VaLey
Checkmate by Wren Michaels
Frozen Heart by Beth D. Carter
Wolf Hunter by Elena Kincaid
Returning to the Coyote by Roberta Winchester


As always I will pick out a couple to talk about here in the review. My first one is done in alternating POV. Scent of Destiny by Rose Wulf. This is my first time reading anything by Ms. Wulf and I really enjoyed the characters she created. Willa had decided to change her own destiny. She is tired of people thinking of her as boring, she wants some excitement. So taking her fate into her own hands she goes to a biker bar to change things up.
I liked her very much she is spunky, brave, and passionate all rolled into one incredible character.
Ryker sweeps her off her feet. He is hot, sexy, and totally male. He sees the real beauty inside of her.
The chemistry is off the charts with these two. Sometimes when you walk on the wild side you find true love waiting for you.
My next pick in this anthology is The Hunt by Doris O'Connor, while I felt this story was rushed I loved the originality in this story. I have never heard too much about deer shifters and I loved Ms. Connor's take on them.
Raphael is an alpha male wolf shifter, and his mate is Aubrey a cute little deer shifter. But can an alpha be accepted mated to prey?
I liked the dynamics of this story. I wished it was flushed out a tad more but over all very great read.
Owned by the Alpha anthology has a little bit for every MF lover. I found action, adventure, and lots of love. I will be looking for more from these great authors in the future. If you love anthologies I highly recommend this one. You will not be disappointed. 




                               Five Shooting Stars 
 

No comments: