Sunday, July 9, 2017

Just Bob by Stormy Glenn

Title: Just Bob
Author: Stormy Glenn
Publisher: Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.
Genre and Pairing: Paranormal and M/M
Word Count: 29,347
Reviewer Name: Luna
Publisher Buy Link:
 


Publisher Blurb
Siren Publishing: The Stormy Glenn ManLove Collection: Erotic Alternative Paranormal Romance, shape-shifter, M/M, HEA
My name is Bob. It’s just Bob. Not even Robert or Roberto or anything as exciting as that. It’s just Bob. Bob Mills. It’s not a fancy name or a name that inspires great romantic tales. No one writes odes to Bob. No one screams Bob during great heights of passion. There are no great masterpieces with Bob as the main character. I can’t even think of any fictional characters named Bob.
To make matters worse, I’m an accountant and I wear glasses. I own a cat. I have a library card, and I actually use it. If the karmic universe could have crapped on someone, I was it.
Exciting, right?
Yeah, no. There is nothing exciting in my life.
Ever.
That all changed when someone put a contract out on my life.





Review
Bob isn’t anything special. His mom says he is cute and sweet, but what grown man wants that moniker? So when Bob meets Shade and his life changes in a big way, did he get more excitement than he would ever want?
Just Bob by Stormy Glenn is a nice quick read. Bob is average. Average looks, average job, and average name. Then he meets Shade. Shade is more. More everything…he is sexy, alpha and an assassin. He wasn’t expecting his life to change with his latest contract. But Bob changed everything with just one sniff. I enjoyed seeing Bob and Shade’s journey. Ms. Glenn gave us two unlikely men as mates. Shade can’t believe his has been granted a mate and will do whatever is necessary to protect him. I loved how Ms. Glenn gave this average male character something extraordinary…a soul mate. This story is well written and enjoyable. I loved meeting Shade’s associates. While not friends exactly they did respect each other. I hope Ms. Glenn will expand upon this world and give us their happily ever after as well.

                            Five Shooting Stars

No comments: