Monday, May 15, 2017

Falling for the Billionaire WOlf and His Baby by Sasha Summers

Title: Falling for the Billionaire Wolf and His Baby
Series: Bloodmoon Brotherhood
Author: Sasha Summers
Publisher: Entangled Publishing
Genre: M/F, Paranormal
Pages: 166
Reviewer: Redz









Publisher's Blurb
When Jessa Talbot’s boss offered her a promotion, she agreed—no questions asked. Her family needed the money, but fighting the attraction she feels for her brooding employer is tough. Worse, she instantly bonds with his infant son she’s caring for. But this is a temporary solution and she can’t get attached to either of them.

Finnegan Dean is cursed. He’s a nicely dressed monster, the wolf inside always looking for a way out. But there are two things he and his wolf agree on. They must protect baby Oscar and Jessa—his mate. While the wolf hungers to seal their bond, Finn fights the instinct. After all, if he really cares for her, he’d never doom her to the life he lives.












Review
Falling For the Billionaire Wolf and His Baby by Sasha Summers is a great start to the Bloodmoon Brotherhood series. I really enjoyed reading this book. It has a great pacing to it, and the chemistry between the characters is there. Which you of course need in any romance novel.
I think the billionaire part is just thrown in for that audience, I am seeing a ton of billionaire titled stories as of late. I don't feel that being in the title adds to this story. As a reader of werewolves before, I think the fact he is rich could have been set up differently. Dunno I just felt like that was there to cater to that audience not to add to this over all story I was reading. This story is really well thought out, and has a real solid arc to it beyond the billionaire aspect of it.
Finn when I first met him I was like wow, he is rather non caring…. Okay granted he just basically was given a kid cause the mom died. Ohh did I mention the mother never told Finn he had a son. So okay I get he didn't really have a bonding moment. But I would think meeting him he would have bonded. But anyways, we come in to he has to protect his son. But basically just doesn't want to raise him himself. He would rather higher someone to do that.
Enter in Jessa. She is someone who works for Dean Industries the place that Finn owns. He basically is like hey want this cool new job. Oh we will pay you and take care of your family too. She is like heck ya I am struggling. I so need this. Also she is really super motherly. She raised her brothers, and takes care of them. She knows the drill. This is why Finn knows she is perfect.
Over the course of this book Finn becomes extremely likeable. We find the starched businessman really has a soft gooey center when it comes to love and family. I really loved getting to see the real Finn.
We also get introduced to the pack, and some politics with that. What I loved about this book, it does not suffer from too much information. Sometimes first books do. Not this one.
I highly suggest this book to anyone who loves a great romance that makes you want more from the series at the end. 

                       Five Shooting Stars
 



No comments: