Thursday, December 1, 2016

Welcome to our Love Is...Party







Redz World Reviews welcomes you to our Love is Party!!  This party lasts the entire month of December.  Winners will be drawn on January 1st and posted. Please do leave your email address when you posts to contests. This way we can contact you about your prize. 

I would like  to thank all the authors for their time, donations, and for just joining us.  You all are amazing.  We have authors ranging from many different genres.  I am so excited for you to meet them all.


Why love is... for a theme?  I was thinking what could I do for a theme that had a ton of meaning for me this time of year. Love is... For me,  doing random acts of kindness, telling your family and loved ones you love them, and just bringing joy to those around you.  For me love is selfless.  This time of year reminds me of that. 

We have many types of love in our lives, love is what helps to make us who we are.  So to be entered into Redz World Contest. I want you to tell me... If I gave you the topic Love is.... how would you fill in the blank?  What is love to you?







No comments: