Monday, December 19, 2016

Love is with Megan Slayer/ Wendi Zwaduk and CONTEST

Love is a Warm Puppy with Megan Slayer and Wendi Zwaduk






Around the holiday season, things can get out of hand. I don’t mean just crazy, but out of hand. Like too many people in the house or not enough time. Have you ever been there?


I have.


That’s why I need a little love during the Christmas season. Hey, I won’t lie. Things get nuts around my house. Between going to multiple houses to keep families happy and trying to remember everyone… I just about lose my mind.


So for me, love at Christmas (and pretty much the rest of the year) is a warm puppy. In my case, the puppy isn’t really much of a pup any longer. She’s at least eleven years old (I’m not exactly sure how old she is because she was a pound pup, but I’ve had her for nine years). She’s part basset and part beagle—so think the best of both worlds. She’s short and has long ears, but a long body like a basset, but she’s not quite as smelly or loud like a hound dog.


But she’s love. She’s the most loyal pup I’ve ever had. When I’m down, she’s there to sit with me. Actually, she sits with me all of the time. She’s my pal. My bud. She’s love. When I wake up, it’s because she let me know it’s time… and she has to go out. When I go upstairs for the night, she’s there. She has to ride with me when I take the tot to school and when I pick him up. She’s my right hand pup. That’s love and loyalty.


It’s Christmas. So how is she love right now? She helps keep me company when I’m wrapping presents. She helped me trim one of the trees and faithfully slept on the bed when it was super cold.


I can’t imagine life without my dog. She’s love and I’m glad I adopted her. What about you? What’s love mean to you? I’d love to know. If you comment with what love means to you, your email and your name, you’re entered to win a copy of my book, Frost Moon.


Speaking of love, here’s a little bit about my latest Christmas release, Reconnecting Christmas!



































Reconnecting Christmas


By Megan Slayer


M/M, Contemporary, Holiday, Romance


Short Story


From MLR Press



Oliver McNamara knows exactly what he wants for the holidays--his boyfriend to come home. He wants a nice, romantic Christmas with the man he loves. Will he get his perfect present or a lump of coal on the big day?


If Bert gets his way, this will be a holiday Oliver never forgets. But...being a world famous model means Bert doesn't always set his working hours and giving Oliver what he deserves could be impossible. Can he reconnect with the man he loves over the holidays?


Two hearts will always find a way to become one especially with a little Christmas cheer involved.

Available from MLR Press: http://www.mlrbooks.com/Bookstore.php?bookid=MSRECCHR


Available now from AllRomance Ebooks: https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-reconnectingchristmas-2190394-149.html















And here’s a little bit about me!

Megan Slayer, aka Wendi Zwaduk, is a multi-published, award-winning author of more than one-hundred short stories and novels. She’s been writing since 2008 and published since 2009. Her stories range from the contemporary and paranormal to LGBTQ and BDSM themes. No matter what the length, her works are always hot, but with a lot of heart. She enjoys giving her characters a second chance at love, no matter what the form. She’s been the runner up in the Kink Category at Love Romances Café as well as nominated at the LRC for best author, best contemporary, best ménage and best anthology. Her books have made it to the bestseller lists on Amazon.com and AllRomance Ebooks.
When she’s not writing, Megan spends time with her husband and son as well as three dogs and three cats. She enjoys art, music and racing, but football is her sport of choice. Find out more about Megan and Wendi at: http://wendizwaduk.com/indexMegan.htm
Megan on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Megan-Slayer/e/B008BJCFSC
AuthorGraph: http://www.authorgraph.com/authors/MeganSlayer
Newsletter sign up:  http://ymlp.com/xgjmjumygmgj 


To win today's contest do you have any pets? and How do they show their love to you every day?







4 comments:

Debby said...

I lost my cat in May and she was would follow me everywhere. I miss her so much. She was so loving and sweet. I am now caring for may daughter's cats . She is in the Peace Corps. One has adopted me and the other my husband. They like to sleep with us.

Wendi Zwaduk said...

That's sweet. I'm sorry you lost your cat, but I'm glad the others have adopted you. ((hugs))

sassytdw said...

I don't have any pets.

Sula said...

I also have a cat, a rescue cat who had been abused and nobody really wanted to take on the challenge of cat who was afraid to be touched and would not sit neatly on their lap and purr. I just let her free to roam my house, a litter tray and food if she wanted it, leaving her to her own devices. I often woke up to see her asleep on a cupboard in my bedroom, then one night after about three months I woke to find her asleep at the bottom of my bed. We did not touch her and from then on she slept there all the time until she started to come and see me in the day time and gentle purr and rub against my legs. She still does not trust many people and is not a lap cat but she spends a lot of time following me around, seeking a gentle stroke or two and sleeping on my laptop when I work from home. It was worth the wait to gain her trust and affection and to get the slow blinking love look she gives me. Happy Holidays slholland22 {at} hotmail {dot} com