Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Love is.. .PG Forte and Contest

Love is optimistic. People say that love is blind, but I think that misses the point. Yes, love expects the best from everyone, but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t see the flaws, it just accepts them. Love is happy to give second chances. It believes in new beginnings. Love is hopeful and trusting, which might look foolish on the surface, but it’s what gives love its strength and resiliency, its ability to—if I may paraphrase Shakespeare—look on tempests and be unshaken.
Love is necessary. It’s something everyone needs. And in years like 2016 when so many of us seem to have suffered so much loss, and when the news has been filled with fear and anger, intolerance and heartbreak, I think we need it more than ever.
GIVEAWAY: Comment below and let me know one thing you’d love to see or get or have happen in 2017. I’ll be giving away a $15. gift certificate (Amazon or Barnes & Noble) to one lucky commenter, chosen at random, on January 1st. I wish you all good luck and Happy Holidays and a joyous and love-filled 2017.
PG Forte inhabits a world only slightly less strange than the ones she creates. Filled with serendipity, coincidence, love at first sight and dreams come true.
She wrote her first serialized story when she was still in her teens. The sexy, ongoing adventure tales were very popular at her oh-so-proper, all girls, Catholic High School, where they helped to liven up otherwise dull classes...even if her teachers didn't always think so.
Originally a Jersey girl, PG now resides with her family on the extreme left coast where she writes contemporary and paranormal romance in a variety of sub-genres.
http://www.PGForte.com
https://www.facebook.com/AuthorPGForte/


3 comments:

Debby said...

I used to live in Jersey. For 2017, I am expecting my first grandchild. I want a healthy and happy one. My daughter and her husband are so excited. It is nice to see and be a part of.
debby236 at gmail dot com

PG Forte said...

How exciting! Congratulations to you and your family. <3

Teacher said...

I would like to see kindness and acceptance for everyone. I'm so tired of people dissolving relationships because of a lack of compromise. Barring that, I would accept a DC Universe movie that doesn't suck.