Friday, November 18, 2016

Shining Star Award: Wolf's Blade by Clare Dargin

Title: Wolf's Blade
Series: The Paladins, 1
Author: Clare Dargin
Publisher: Liquid Silver Books
Genre: MF, Paranormal
Pages: 63
Reviewer: Redz












Publisher's Blurb
Samantha Dixon rescues a wounded wolf shifter in the woods near her home … and unwittingly gets drawn into a dangerous game of cat and mouse with a murderer.

Callum Blake is on the trail of an evil man who would be king of all wolf kind, no matter the cost … it’s up to Callum to stop him. How can Callum fulfill his duty to protect his pack and save the woman who is destined to be his mate?
 




Review
Wolf's Blade is the first book in the Paladin series by author Clare Dargin. I am so in love with this new series. Wolves are one of my favorite paranormals and I loved the twist that is in this book. Strong well done characters, and lots of great connection between them.
Callum has a twin. Callum is a strong person. He can change into a wolf but he is much more. He is a leader, a real pack alpha. He really knows who he is and what he needs to do. I liked that he is determined, kind, and very much someone I loved in this book.
Samantha what drew me to her is she is not a push over. She is strong in her own right. She loves who she is, and she loves both her wolf and human form. She is very much someone you would want as your best friend.
Over all there is action, adventure, and a whole lot of love in this book. I would love to see more in this series, I think there are some strong secondaries that would have really great stories to tell us in the future. There is plenty of chemistry and heat in this book to keep me turning the pages as well. Over all if you love a great paranormal story this is a must read.

          Five Shooting Stars and Reviewer's Choice


 

1 comment:

Clare D. said...

Thank you so much! I am honored and I'm glad you loved it!!!