Friday, October 7, 2016

Captive Creature by Angelique Voisen

Title: Captive Creature
Author: Angelique Voisen
Publisher: All Romance Ebooks
Genre: MM, Contemporary
Pages: 76
Reviewer: Redz






Publisher's Blurb
I thought I had nothing left to lose.

Betrayed and abandoned by those I love, and captured by the enemy, I learned death is a privilege, not a right. Nursing my vengeance and honing my hate is all I can do. Then he appears, turning my black and white world upside down.

Scar Greyback is Alpha to the largest werewolf clan in the region. Scar’s dominance frightens me, excites me. One touch and I know I’m his. His to possess and control, maybe even to love, but I can’t yield. I’ve been bred and trained all my life as a soldier to hunt his kind. Accepting his mating call will doom us both, but once I start on this road to hell, I can’t stop.




Review
Captive Creature by Angelique Voisen is a gritty shifter tale. I liked this one and disliked it at the same time. I really loved the middle to the ending. That part was amazingly well done. The beginning I was not so keen on. I was not feeling the story but once the story clicked for me I loved it.
Gabriel has always been taught werewolves are bad. But his allies have betrayed him. All because he is different. Gabrielle loves men so they have betrayed him to the wolves. He was a rising star now he is at the mercy of those he strove to kill.
Scar is the leader of the werewolves. He is rough around the edges and sexy. Claims that Gabriel is his, his to touch, his to love, his to own. He just needs to make Gabriel see it too. But can he counteract years of training to show his mate what love really is?
I would love to see this one as a series. I think this makes a great first book. I do think the start of this one is a little rough but the middle on is very steamy hot and the connection is amazing. Over all a great read. 
                               Five Shooting Stars
 

No comments: