Monday, June 6, 2016

Rolling in the Mud by Fel Fern

Title: Rolling in the Mud
Series: Puppyvill Pack, 6
Author Fel Fern
Publisher: Fern Publications
Genre:MM, Paranormal
Pages: 77
Reviewer: Redz











Publisher's Blurb
You’d think having a dragon stalker is all in good fun. Believe me, its overrated.

Games are for idle pups with too much time on their hands, but not a very busy wolf. I’m Rover, pack Beta, and I don’t have time to roll in the mud with a certain sullen dragon. Muddy claims we’re destined mates. I call it delusional bullshit. Hot and cold don’t mix. Neither do dragons and wolves.

But why am I letting Muddy slowly chip away at my defenses?









Review

This is the sixth book in the Puppyville Pack series by author Fel Fern and should be read in order. The stories do build on themselves. Rolling in the Mud is Muddy and Rover's story. Muddy is a dragon shifter. He is feeling ordinary and a little depressed when we first meet him. He is in love with the Puppyville Pack beta Rover. But he is not sure he is special enough for such a wonderful mate.
Rover is a wolf shifter. He has turned down the dragon shifter many times. He does not want a mate just a hook up. He knows Muddy wants more from him. But when Muddy gets tired of waiting and kidnaps Rover, Rover must face his true feelings for Muddy once and for all.
There is a ton of great humor in this series that I love. I love that the books do not take anything too seriously they are light hearted romances that are just fun to read. Great pace to the books, and great character connection. I just cannot wait for more. I am hooked on this series! Keep them coming.


                             Five Shooting Stars



No comments: