Friday, April 15, 2016

Pupplove by Fel Fern

Title:Puppylove
Series: Puppyville Pack, 4
Author: Fel Fern
Publisher: Fern Publications
Genre: MM, Paranormal
Pages: 58
Reviewer: Redz




Publisher's Blurb
Wanting my best friend shouldn’t be this hard…

Paul and I had weathered through a thousand storms together. Our rough childhoods, coming to terms with our sexuality, and getting used to being a werewolf. But there’s one thing we refuse to acknowledge—the undeniable spark between us, growing hotter with each passing year.

Everyone says it’s not going to work. Paul’s a manwhore. A werewolf with no interest in being tied down by a mate. He never takes any man seriously…until he started dating me, because I’m about to turn the fire between us into an inferno






Review

Puppylove by Fel Fern is the fourth book in the Puppyville Pack Series. This series should be read in order the stories build on each other.
This is Trig's story. He has been in love with his best friend Paul forever. But Paul is determined not to be mated.
Trig is an enforcer for the pack. He is loyal, kind, really great person. But for some reason his stubborn mate Paul cannot see that. Until Trig moves out.
Paul scared of committing. Has a new man every night, that is till it looks as though Trig is giving up on him.
I loved the introduction of a prickly little hedge hog into this story!! I liked the idea of friends falling for each other. I also liked the Trig got the nerve to say I am no longer a door mat. This had been coming for a while now. Sometimes it takes losing what you have in order to really appreciate it.
I love this series and cannot wait for the next one it!



                                             Four Twinkling Stars

No comments: