Sunday, April 17, 2016

Made: A Bad Boy Romance by Danielle Slater and Allegra Ryan

Title: Made
Series: A Bad Boy Romance
Authors: Danielle Slater, Allegra Ryan
Publisher: Allegra Ryan
Genre: MF, Contemporary
Pages: 140
Reviewer: Redz










Publisher's Blurb
The Bad Boy Games: there's nothing they won't do, no line they won't cross.

BROOKE

When it comes to bad boys, I'm smart enough to look and not touch. When it comes to Nathan, all I want to do is touch. . .

To get my little sister out of trouble, I have to play the game, his twisted game. The worst part? I love it. I didn't intend things to work out this way. I knew I was in over my head, but some part of me believed in him, that he really would help us.

The whole crazy thing began with a pair of red shoes and a contract. Now he thinks I belong to him. The scary part? He might be right.

NATHAN

Brooke thinks she's playing to save her sister. The truth? She's just another pawn running out of time. . .

So what? Her illusions aren't my issue. She also thinks I'm using her for my own dirty reasons, that I'm just another player. She might be right, but what I want is to move up in the organization and take my rightful seat at the table. I'm smart enough to realize that dream's likely never going to come true.

Still, the job has its perks, and one of them is that sweet redhead. I'm going to get my fill while I can--because the one thing the bosses can't take away from me--I play for keeps.

**MADE is a dark, bad boy romance. No cliffhanger, no cheating. Happy ending included**











Review

Made: A Bad Boy Romance by authors Danielle Slater and Allegra Ryan is a sexy read from the get go. Mobsters, naughty playboys with too much money, and sex all mix in this book to make it a read I couldn't put down.
Nathan, he is lethal and pure sex all at the same time. Usually works the contract kills, but he does what he is hired to do. He knows not to disobey orders, and to stay in control.
Brooke feisty, fiery, and level headed. She is a contradiction walking. She soon gets far over her head, and needs Nathan to help her figure out the way out. Bit of a cynic, and very cautious.
These two have insta lust right away. We also find out they both will do anything to protect those they love. I liked also that Brooke does not have to be rescued. She is smart enough to rescue herself when she needs too. I like a strong heroine. She is a smart cookie. More than a match for Nathan.
Nathan for all his rough edges has a huge heart capable of a lot of love. He is the kind of man you want on your side.
Over all this is a great read, lots of story inside this one, and a little mystery too going on. When you want a well rounded story that has a lot of heat this is the one to pick up.



                                          Five Shooting Stars


No comments: