Friday, April 15, 2016

His Honey Boy by Fel Fern

Title: His Honey Boy
Series: Mr. Mate, 2
Author: Fel Fern
Publisher: Fern Publications
Genre: MM, Paranormal
Pages: 61
Reviewer: Redz












Publisher's Blurb
Everyone says its suicide disturbing the grumpy old bear living in the woods. But I’m the bad little wolf that doesn’t like being told what to do. When someone pushes, I push back. Common sense.

It turns out the lone bastard up there isn’t old. Jim Bob might be one sullen werebear, but he sure is smoking hot. The kind of sexy bastard I want to ride, except Jim gives me conditions: we do this his way or I hit the highway. What he wants is impossible. Jim wants the entire mate package—the mind-blowing sex comes with the sappy words and the messy feelings. Am I up for the challenge?









Review
His Honey Boy is the 3rd book in the Mr. Mate series by author Fel Fern. These do not necessarily have to be read in order. I did because they are fun sassy reads that I could not get enough of.
This story we have
Brody, 21 years old. He has been dumped by his long term boyfriend. He is a werewolf and he wants his mate not some random hookup
Jim he is a werebear. Growly, loner, and likes it that way. He accidentally shoots Brody. But he helps patch him up too.
Both are trying to guard against love, but sometimes your mate is irresistible.
Brody is a sassy spitfire. He sure gives Jim a run for his money. Jim needs Brody too. Jim has lost a lot in his life he needs to learn to live again. I loved the depth of emotion in this book. Made it a memorable and fun read. This is the kind of story you pick up when you want to escape and fall in love.

                                             Five Shooting Stars

No comments: