Friday, April 1, 2016

Arrows of Love by Fel Fern

Title: Arrows of Love
Series: Puppyville Pack 6.5
Author: Fel Fern
Publisher: Fern Publications
Genre: MM, Paranormal,
Pages: 34
Reviewer: Redz










Publisher's Blurb
Love between mates is a forever kind of thing they say. I call it sentimental bullshit. I say take love by the balls and never let go.

I’m Lorenzo Esteban and I’ve been many things. Sexy underwear model, werewolf, and villain turned redeemed hero. To keep my mate, I risked it all. Body, heart and soul, I’ve nothing left to give. Drakon’s slowly slipping from my grasp and I can’t afford to lose him.

They say Cupid never misses. His arrows are the most potent love potion in the world. I took down a dragon king. How hard can it be, stealing from one chubby angel?









Review

Puppyville Pack is full of love, laughter, and the occasional twist of fate. In book 6.5 Arrows of Love, by author Fel Fern, we have the love story of Lorenzo, and his dragon king Draken. They have fallen in love but Lorenzo is a very high maintenance kind of wolf. He wants all the attention he feels he is not coming first in Draken's life. So what does he do? Well he drums up the god of love himself to help him out.
I love Lorenzo, he is imperfectly perfect. He is a bit vain. But I love him that way. He has a spirit that makes you like him a lot.
Draken, we still have not really gotten to know him, but we do know one thing he loves his mate.
This story is not a stand alone. But it is the perfect way to spend a Valentine's Day in the Puppyville Pack. 

                           Five Shooting Stars

 

No comments: