Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Reviewer's Choice Award: The Bad Boy Next Door by Lexxie Couper

Title:The Bad Boy Next Door
Author: Lexxie Couper
Publisher: Book Boutiques
Genre: MF, Contemporary
Pages: 179
Reviewer: Redz













Publisher's Blurb
The Bad Boy Next Door is a gripping tale about a dangerous man and the woman who is willing to take a chance for the ultimate reward...love! Awarding winning, erotic romance author Lexxie Couper does it again with her new contemporary romance about risking it all for the bad boy next door!

He's dangerous.

He came into my life when I was sixteen. Tattooed, ear pierced, ripped jeans and bloody knuckled. That was the day his family moved in next door.

For six years, I've watched my bad-boy neighbor, never knowing when he's going to be there and when he isn't. Never knowing what he's doing when he's absent, only that it's dangerous.

And then one night I wake to find him in my bed. Naked. Bruised and bleeding. And hard. Really hard.

He wants me. And he knows I want him too. But he's dangerous. On every freaking level.

Oh boy, this is going to end in pain...

Content Notes: Erotic contemporary romance, The Bad Boy Next Door is intended for mature audience.










Review

Wow, super sizzling hot is the only way to describe author Lexxie Couper's new book The Bad Boy Next Door. This story goes to show you, you really never do know your neighbors. Ronnie thinks Lucas is just the annoying boy who lives next door to her. She has secretly wanted him since she was 16. I loved a lot of things about Ronnie. One she loves who she loves. Gender is not her main concern. Two she has a wicked sense of humor. She also is smart, and stays strong. She is the one you want on your side in a fight. She will kick butt for those she loves. She also is incredibly sexy, and passionate.
Lucas he has been hiding who he really is from Ronnie for a long time. For even long than that he has been protecting her. Making sure that one day he would have his cards all in a row so he could be with her. He never let her see his lust, but it has always simmered beneath the surface.
There is a lot of action, danger, and of course mind blowing sex. Also there is mystery and suspense. So much in this story I never wanted it to end. I will definitely be looking for more from Lexxie Couper in the future. I love how this story has a strong female lead that I could wish was my best friend and cheer for her to get her man too. That is hard to do. But Ms Couper does that with style. Want a story to steam your socks off? This is the one to pick up. But warning might singe your fingers!



                  Five Shooting Stars and Reviewer's Choice Award


No comments: