Friday, March 18, 2016

Boning His Mutt by Fel Fern

Title: Boning His Mutt
Series: Puppyville Pack, 1
Author Fel Fern
Publisher: Fern Publications
Genre: MM, Paranormal
Pages: 22
Reviewer Redz















Publisher's Blurb
I’m Blue Barker. Submissive. Unattached wolf. Member of the Puppyville pack. I thought I had the mate-thing in the bag, until I found my ex screwing around. Usually, I’m against one-night-stands, until I saw the drop dead gorgeous dominant wolf sitting at the bar.

Jaime Topps has two conditions. One night. Two rules...and none of them involved remembering my name, but I’m going to prove him wrong.











Review
Boning his Mutt is the first book in the Puppyville Pack by author Fel Fern. I really love the humor and romance in this book. I like that the characters are not perfect, they are more real to me that way.
Blue he is a chubby, funny, guy who cannot cook to save his life. Has been in a relationship for the past two years. When he comes home and finds his lover with someone else he leaves him. His friends want to cheer him up, so they take him to a bar.
Jaime is new to the Puppyville Pack. He was recently turned. But he has had his eye on a certain taken Omega for a while now. Blue has a hard time believing someone has sexy, smart, and bad boy as Jaime could like him. But Jaime will do everything in his power to change the man's mind.
I love the start of Blue and Jaime's love story. We have a sassy Omega and a bad boy biker who if they let their guard down just might find love.
When you want a quick, fun, and steamy read this is the one to pick up.

                                  Five Shooting Stars


No comments: