Friday, March 18, 2016

Blackmailing Mr. Mate by Fel Fern

Title: Blackmailing Mr. Mate
Series: Mr Mate, 1
Author Fel Fern
Publisher: Fern Publications
Genre: MM, Paranormal
Pages: 65
Reviewer Redz











Publisher's Blurb
Hunt what you can’t catch…
Want who you can’t have…
When paths collide, mates always find each other.

Omega mates are really in demand these days, but why doesn’t anyone want me?

I’m Tommy Jenkins, a submissive werewolf desperately searching for love. I might not be an alpha’s ideal catch, but I’m adorable and gusty, even though I’m slightly on the heavy side. This is my story, and it’s not the typical kind. It’s the tale of how I blackmailed my crush to become my Mr. Mate.









Review

Mr. Mate Series starts out with Blackmailing Mr. Mate by Fel Fern. In this story we have Tommy, chubby, brave, funny, and an Omega. He sure will go to any length to get his man, even blackmail him to get him to ask him out.
Lance is a beta. He is a toned up wolf with tats and a bad boy persona. Lucky for Tommy he also is a horn dog who thinks he can take the alpha's mate in a bathroom stall.
I loved Tommy. He is too funny. He gets himself into trouble without even trying. He needs Lance to bail him out. Lance doesn't know it but he needs Tommy too. Someone who is different from his normal kind of guy. A person to show him how much he wants him but make him chase him at the same time. I cannot wait for the next book in this series. I want to know what happens next and who falls in love. 




                              Five Shooting Stars

 

No comments: