Friday, January 1, 2016

Winners From Our December Contests.

We have a slew of winners! If you see your name below post your name and email so we can pass that on to the authors.  I am going to give everyone one week from today.  So ready set.... look for your name!

Maryann Stephens- picked by author- go to the blog post and you can see who you are.
Denyse Bridger-  winner is...Cara Marsi
Wendi Zwaduk - winner is... Laura K
Charlotte Boyette Compo- Evelise Archer you are the winner
Rosanna Leo- Picked by author please go to the blog to see who you are.
R.J Scott winner is Sula
Terry Wylis- winner is A.J. Llewellyn
B.A. Tortuga- this is the publisher prize here and the winner is Debby
Kelli A. Wilkins- Winner is Laura K
A.J. Llewellyn winner is Batchelorboy 55
Megan Slayer winner is Fedora
Ashlyn Chase winner is Evelise Archer
Cardeno C Winner is Serena 91291
Clare London winner is Donna
Joey W. Hill Winner is Margie
Anny Cook winner is Debby 236
Alexa Milne this prize is from the publisher the winner is Sula
Kali Argent Winner is Laura K
N.J. Walters winner is Donna
Kathryn Lively winner is Evelise Archer
P.G. Forte Winner is Laura K
Lizzie T. Leaf Winner is Wendy
Aurelia T. Evans Publisher prize winner is Laura K
Kate Pearce Winner is Anny Cook
Evelise Archer Winner is Sula
Desiree Holt Winner is Grey Dixon
Elizabeth Noble Winner is Laura K
Laurie Roma winner is Debby 236


Congratulations to all of our winners.Thank you to all the authors who donated their time and prizes to this contest too. You are all rock stars!  We really had a great ending for 2015. I hope your new year 2016 is amazing!!





15 comments:

Anny Cook said...

anny cook annycook67@yahoo.com

Debby said...

I am so excited. Thanks so much
Debby
Debby236 at gmail dot com

AJ said...

Thanks for having us all here! And Happy New Year everyone!

Terry Wylis, my email addy is ajllewellyn@gmail.com

Batchelor Boy 55 please contact me and let's get a free ebook out to you!

Thanks again!

AJ

Rosanna Leo said...

Congrats to Debby, who was my winner. I contacted her earlier. Happy new year to all and thanks again to Tina.

Gray Dixon said...

Cool! So excited to win something. My email add is graydixonromauthor at Gmail dot com if I didn't leave it before. Thanks again Desiree for picking me. Woo Hoo!

Ashlyn Chase said...

Thanks for a great promo opportunity, Tina. My winner can email me ash@ashlynchase.com

N.J.Walters said...

Thanks for having me, Tina.

My winner is Donna. She can contact me at njwalters22@yahoo.ca. Just put Redz World Winner in the Subject line. :)

NJ

Evelise Archer said...

Evelise~ Thank you
evarcher5@gmail.com

Wendi Zwaduk said...

Winners for Wendi Zwaduk and Megan Slayer can email me at theauthorwendizwaduk @ gmail (dot) com and we can discuss the details to get the prize out to you. :-) Congrats to all of the winners!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks to Tina and all the generous authors. I will contact all of you personally = just shaking the cobwebs off a New year's celebration!

Laura K lkubitz60609@yahoo.com

Clare London said...

Hi to Donna if/when she sees this post! PLease email me at clarelondon11@yahoo.co.uk and I'll arrange your prize copy of Nice and Snow :)

Tina brunelle said...

lizzietleaf@Comcast.net the winner of lizzie T Leaf's contest please contact her at the above email. thanks!

Joey W. Hill said...

MARGIE, congrats on winning my prize! You can email me directly at storywitch@storywitch.com to claim it. Thanks so much for the event, Redz World and Tina!

Sula said...

Yay, I enjoyed reading the posts so thank you so much Tina, the wonderful authors, and congratulations to the other lucky winners. my contact email is slholland22 {at} hotmail {dot} com <3

Cardeno C said...

Congratulations to all the winners! Serena, you can contact me directly at cardenocATgmailDOTcom to claim your prize. - CC