Friday, January 1, 2016

Her Webmaster by Normandie Alleman

Title: Her Webmaster
Author: Normandie Alleman
Publisher: Romance Beckons
Genre: MF, Contemporary, BDSM
Pages:195
Reviewer: Redz










Publisher's Blurb

An online connection.
Masked by anonymity.
No cameras. No pictures.
Curiosity ignited to intrigue.
I thought I knew what I was getting into, but had no idea how far we would go...
My intention was to test the waters, dip my toe in the wading pool. Instead I surrendered to the world of seduction and submission as he submerged me--body, mind, and soul--into an ocean of eroticism.
Emails, texts, and hidden identities, were one thing. But now, coming face-to-face with the mystery man, the star of my fantasies, both terrifies and completely thrills me. If all goes according to plan, he will intensify the exquisite bond we share by transporting me to that glorious intersection between agony and ecstasy. If not, everything we've built will come crashing down around us, destroying my dreams in the process.
Either way, there is no going back. Because I want more. Much more.
He always says, "For every ounce of pleasure, a price must be paid."


And I am going to pay...











Review

This is my first time reading author Normandie Alleman and I loved the style of writing. Fast paced but always kept me on the edge of my seat wanting to know more. In Her Webmaster, Sophie is a strong independent woman that life has thrown some real curve balls too. She has had to reevaluate what she wants out of life. Who is she really. She decides to try online BDSM. She meets her Sir there, MC. MC has charisma that jumps through the screen and makes her want to obey him. When she wants more, to see him in person, will the chemistry they have had on line be the same. I liked that both characters have a lot of secrets in this book. So many layers to peel back and get to know. Sophie also has a lot to give in this book. She not only gives her body and heart, but she gives MC I believe his first real taste of being alive. That scares him at first. But Sophie with her courage and charm gets to him on a level he can not compartmentalize like he usually does. When you want a book with a lot of emotional connection, heat, and naughty BDSM this is a great read. I loved it and will be looking for more from this author in the future. 



                             Five Shooting Stars

 

No comments: