Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Thankful Post with author Desiree Holt and Contest

Huge thanks to Tina for hosting me on her blog today. Leave me a comment because someone will win copies of all three books in the new Omega Team series.

There are so many things I am thankful for this year that I’m not sure where to start. My thankful cup is really running over!
First of all, I am thankful for my wonderful children, who make everyday worth living and make sure I am happy and enjoying life. And I am thankful that they have turned out to be such incredibly wonderful adults who are my friends as well as my children.
Secondly I am thankful for my special friends-I would list them here but I know I’d forget someone and I don’t want to do that. But you know who you are, all of you, and you make every day special for me.
Third, I am thankful for all the wonderful authors I have met in my writer’s journey who have become my friends and who have enriched my life with their friendship.
And finally, I am thankful for my readers (and reviewers). My writing journey has taken many twists and turns. Finding success in such a competitive business is both difficult and demanding, and if not for my readers I would still be sitting behind my computer wondering if anyone would ever read my books. I love all of your comments, all the feedback you give me, your friendship on Facebook, your emails, the reviews you post. You fill my heart and make every day so special for me. As long as you keep reading, I will keep writing.
Your support, which has made my books so successful, was also responsible for Amazon licensing my The Omega Team series to Kindle World. (Pause to shout and click my heels!) This is a brand new action/adventure series, and the first three books are currently available. February 16 will see the official launch of the World with 11 hot authors writing their own Omega Team stories. Be sure to watch for the announcement.
What is The Omega Team about?
In age of danger and conflict, when security is a high priority, a new entity is born. Whatever your needs, they will protect you. They are The Omega Team.

 









The Omega Team

Grey Holden was raised to believe in honor and duty and the dedication of men to fighting evil. Both his father and grandfather taught him the tradition of the Omega Male, men who carry a resourcefulness, cunning and strength to get a job done with their own skill. They take great pride in what they do without it manifesting as "ego." They differ from the typical Alpha Male who MUST absolutely be perceived by his peers as the toughest, most popular, and smartest. An Omega Male cares little for this recognition...but knows that he is all those things and more. It’s what made him a good soldier and what makes him a good security and covert agent. Athena Madero fits perfectly into his world. They meet when separately they are trying to prove that a wealthy and high profile political figure is actually The Snake, a shadowy arms dealer whose weapons armed the insurgents that Grey was fighting in Afghanistan.
They form The Omega Team, an agency that takes on even the most dangerous cases. They draw as members of the team former military such as Delta Force, SEALs, Force Recon Marines, Coast Guard, Night Stalkers and others, law enforcement and private security who have the same code of conduct and dedication they do. They will also work with similar agencies on some joint ventures. Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, they accept assignments all over the world, no matter how dangerous.

Here are the links to all 3 books:



New for Desiree: An App! And it’s FREE!
Google 

Apple 

Web version

To get all the news about what I am doing and what’s new, sign up for my newsletter:

Happy Happy Happy New Year to all of you.

5 comments:

Evelise Archer said...

All the books sound intriguing!
Evelise
evarcher5@gmail.com

Anny Cook said...

They sound delicious, Desiree! All the best to you!

Debby said...

Congrats to you! Looking forward to another year with you.
debby236 at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

Just popping by to say 'hi' and wish you a Happy New Year!

Hugs and kisses from Laura K
lkubitz60609@yahoo.com

Gray Dixon said...

Sounds like another great series Desiree! Happy New Year!