Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Thankful by Elizabeth Noble with contest




Thank you, Tina, for having me here today.
There are many reasons for me to be thankful and I take a few minutes every day to think about how grateful I am. I have three wonderful, kind children who are doing well in their lives and two little grandsons who are adorable. It’s such a joy to see them accomplish their dreams and be a part of their lives. I’m healthy and have not one, but two careers I love. I have a nice home I share with my four legged kids. There is nothing like having the unconditional love of a dog and cat. I have friends who I can spend hours chatting with or saying nothing at all, that’s a true blessing.
Not everyone is lucky enough to have the chance to do the things they love. I’m lucky in that I can write the books I want to and see them published by a great publisher. Sometimes as I complete a manuscript and submit it I worry I’ll never think of another story to write. With every new plot to enter my head I take a moment to say thanks to the universe for that gift.
I’m extremely thankful for all my readers, you make me smile every day. Having such wonderful people buy my books is truly a gift.
As it happens a theme of my upcoming release, Gone Away, is second chances and being thankful. Not everyone gets the opportunity to win back the person they loved most and almost lost.
I’ll be giving away an eBook copy of Jewel Cave (or any other book off my back list) to a winner Tina chooses.
What are you thankful for and what do you wish you had a second chance with?

Elizabeth Noble started telling stories before she actually knew how to write, and her family was very happy when she learned to put words on a page. Those words turned into fan fiction that turned into a genuine love of M/M romance fiction. Being able to share her works with Dreamspinner is really a dream come true. She has a real love for a good mystery complete with murder and twisty plots as well as all things sci-fi, futuristic, and supernatural and a bit of an unnatural interest in a super-volcano in Wyoming.


Elizabeth has three grown children and is now happily owned by an adorable mixed breed canine princess and one tabby cat. She lives in her native northeast Ohio, the perfect place for gardening, winter and summer sports (go Tribe!). When she's not writing she's working as a veterinary nurse, so don't be surprised to see her men with a pet or three who are a very big part of their lives.

Elizabeth Noble started telling stories before she actually knew how to write, and her family was very happy when she learned to put words on a page. Those words turned into fan fiction that turned into a genuine love of M/M romance fiction. Being able to share her works with Dreamspinner is really a dream come true. She has a real love for a good mystery complete with murder and twisty plots as well as all things sci-fi, futuristic, and supernatural and a bit of an unnatural interest in a super-volcano in Wyoming.


Elizabeth has three grown children and is now happily owned by an adorable mixed breed canine princess and one tabby cat. She lives in her native northeast Ohio, the perfect place for gardening, winter and summer sports (go Tribe!). When she's not writing she's working as a veterinary nurse, so don't be surprised to see her men with a pet or three who are a very big part of their lives.


Three of Elizabeth's books have received Honorable Mentions in the Rainbow Awards.

Vampire Guard websitehttp://elizabeth-noble-thevampireguard.weebly.com/



Twitter: @elizabethnoble1
Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/elizabethnoble1/
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4781553.Elizabeth_Noble



4 comments:

Debby said...

There is so much we can be thankful for. We should concentrate on that and not what we do not have.
debby236 at gmail dot com

Evelise Archer said...

Second chances are not worth looking at....be thankful for what you have. I know I am.
Evelise
evarcher5@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I'm grateful that I took a second chance on a guy that I'm seeing now. I try not to look back because it's often an exercise in futility.

Laura K
lkubitz60609@yahoo.com

Gray Dixon said...

I'm thankful for my family and I only regret not having a second chance telling my parents I loved them one more time before they passed away.