Friday, December 11, 2015

Strong Enough by Cardeno C.

Title: Strong Enough
Series: Family Collection
Author: Cardeno C.
Publisher: The Romance Authors, LLC
Genre: MM, Contemporary
Word Count: 61,177
Reviewer: Redz
Buy Link




Publisher's Blurb
When a casual hookup turns into the potential for love, staid Spencer realizes he wants to build a life with vibrant Emilio.
When twenty-two-year-old Emilio Sanchez sees handsome Spencer Derdinger walking by his construction site, Emilio makes it his goal to seduce the shy professor. Getting Spencer into bed isn’t difficult, but Emilio soon learns that earning the trust of a man deeply hurt will take time and patience. With a prize like brilliant, sweet Spencer on the line, Emilio decides he is strong enough to face the challenge.
Spencer is surprised when he’s approached by the gorgeous construction worker he’s admired from the safety of his office window. Acting spontaneously for the first time in his thirty-eight years, Spencer takes Emilio home. When the casual hookup turns into the potential for love, Spencer realizes that if he wants to build a life with Emilio, he’ll need to be strong enough to slay his personal demons and learn to trust again.







Review
Strong Enough by Cardeno C, I love how the author changed this book. Really made it even better. It was awesome before but not it is perfect. Emilo is less I don't want to say creepy cause he wasn't that but less like “I found my guy I am gonna force him to keep me” attitude. Now that is softened a lot which makes him seem less like he thinks love is like I find man I keep man no matter what.
Emilo in this version is smoothed out. More mature and less weird. Which I LOVE. Truly he is perfect with his strong, loving, sweet attitude. Everyone needs an Emilo in their life.
Spencer, I am so glad he has not changed. He was always perfect just the way he was. He just needed to know that himself. Older, but young in so many ways. Emotionally strong, but needed confidence to see that. I truly adore him and always wanted him to have the best.
I love this story. It shows what you can do when you truly do love someone and are willing to accept them flaws and all. Also shows that real love will truly set you free. 


                    Five Shooting Stars
 

No comments: