Monday, December 14, 2015

Rival Seduction by Alexandrea Weis

Title:

Series: Cover to Covers Series Book 6

Author: Alexandrea Weis

Publisher: Red Coat PR

Genre: MF, Contemporary

Pages: 228

Reviewer: Redz

Buy Link: http://www.amazon.com/Rival-Seduction-Cover-Covers-Series-ebook/dp/B013IMFCQI





Publisher's Blurb

Strong willed, independent, and competitive as hell, Heather Phillips isn’t going to let anyone beat her in the show ring … that is until Grant Crowley started taking away her blue ribbons. A wealthy cattle rancher with an attitude and taste for beautiful women, Grant is the only person who ever made Heather feel second best. Yet she is determined to beat him, no matter the cost. When an accident brings the two rivals together, their heated dislike has to be put on hold. Outside of the show ring, they slowly get to know each other. But what happens when these passionate competitors discover a different kind of spark? Will Heather use what she learns about Grant to take advantage of him in the ring, so she can be number one?
Winning can mean everything until something sexier comes along.







Review
Rival Seduction by Alexandrea Weis is Cover to Covers Series Book 6. I didn't feel lost in this book. This is my first time reading this series.
I adored the character of Heather. She is a rider and a nurse. I liked her competitive nature reminds me a little of me. I also liked how strong she is, but she is still soft. I like independent strong heroines. Really makes me want to read the book.
Grant is a great hero. He is alpha but not so alpha that he makes you turned off. He is a great balance. I liked he doesn't take crap, but he has such a loving heart specially to his dad.
Overall this is a great read and I am very happy I picked this one up. Really brings home the idea of what true romance really is. I like romances with spice and real sense of love an this one really is that. 

                   Five Shooting Stars
 


No comments: