Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Shifters Do It Better by Various Authors

Title: Shifters Do It Better
Series: Box Set
Author: Vivian Wood, Erin Kelley, Terra Wolf, Meredith Clarke, Kit Tunstall,Roxie Noir, Jade Woods, Katie DeLong, Tessa Rowan,Ursula Maya, Steffanie Holmes
Publisher: PNR Reads
Genre: Menage, MF, Paranormal,
Pages: 629
Reviewer: Redz





Publisher's Blurb

Shifters Do It Better contains ten sexy, steamy and fun romance shifter novellas by some of your favorite, and some new, PNR authors.
Get your heart racing with these hot alphas who know how to treat a woman right!

Includes:

Vivian Wood - See No Evil
Erin Kelly - Bearly In Time
Terra Wolf - For Bear or For Worse
Kit Tunstall - Bearly Breathing
Roxie Noir - A Bear's Protection (MMF)
Jade Woods - Bear Apparent
Katie de Long - Fear of Flying
Tessa Rowan - To Mate
Ursula Maya - Bear Needs a Bride
Steffanie Holmes - Art of Cunning

18+ Contains lots and lots of dirty talk









Review
Shifters Do It Better anthology has a little of something for everyone inside. Vivian Wood - See No Evil. Erin Kelly - Bearly In Time Terra Wolf - For Bear or For Worse . Kit Tunstall - Bearly Breathing Roxie Noir - A Bear's Protection .Jade Woods - Bear Apparent Katie de Long - Fear of Flying .Tessa Rowan - To Mate .Ursula Maya - Bear Needs a Bride . Steffanie Holmes - Art of Cunning
I liked the paranormal themed stories. They all seemed like they belonged in this anthology. I also love anthologies for another reason, it is a good way to find an author that is new to you and discover how they write. I know for me there are a more than a few in this anthology I would love to read more of in the future.
I truly love the diversity in this anthology. I think that is what keeps a reader engaged I know I sure did in this one. I will warn you though some of these stories are cliff hanger or attached to a series, that is the only draw back I see to this anthology. If you love shifters and great connection this is the anthology to pick up. 

                            Four Twinkling Stars




No comments: