Sunday, November 29, 2015

Marianne's Abduction by Ravenna Tate

Title: Marianne's Abduction
Series: Voyeur Moon, 3
Author: Ravenna Tate
Publisher: Evernight Publishing
Genre: M/F/M, Sci fi futuristic
Pages: 88
Reviewer: Redz












Publisher's Blurb
Marianne Kowalski is simply trying to survive on what’s left of Earth after two years of invasions by the Tyranns. One night she spots an alien spaceship. When two men emerge, she hands them a letter explaining how to find her missing aunt and uncle. Marianne has nothing left on Earth, and only wants to rejoin the two people who raised her.

But when she wakes up, she’s on Addo with Vaughn and River, two hulking alien men who inform her that her aunt and uncle have been taken prisoner by the Tyranns and are being held somewhere on Voyeur Moon. Marianne puts her IT skills to work helping the Addonians, but falling in love with Vaughn and River isn’t something she counted on.










Review
Marianne's Abduction by author Ravenna Tate is the third book in the Voyeur Moon series. I will say do not start this series with the third book. I felt some what disconnected to the story itself. I think it is because this is a very short story for all the information I am given. But having said that, I do think this is a complex and good read. Just read it in order. I felt like I was missing a ton of world building and understand of the races.
Marianne is a fun loving, good person. She is smart, and before the world went to hell in a hand basket she was on her way to a promising career. Now her life has changed. She is about surviving and finding her family. Who knew that wish would get her into more trouble than she might be able to handle.
Vaughn and his brother River. They are pretty bad ass. They are strong men who know what they want. They were going to save Marianne and deliver her to safety but now they seriously thinking of keeping her for themselves. She is everything they both want in a woman and more. They just have to prove to her they are worth the risk.
I loved the chemistry the characters have. It really does draw me in and make me want more. I did find Vaughn and River to be way to similar in personalities for my taste. I would have liked for them to be more developed. But other than that this is a great fast paced read. I would highly recommend this series if you are a lover of menage and scifi I think you would really love it. 


                                    Four Twinkling Stars
 



No comments: