Monday, November 30, 2015

Breaking Bear by Darragha Foster

Title: Breaking Bear
Author: Darragha Foster
Publisher: Forever More Publishing
Genre: MM, Contemporary
Pages: 21
Reviewer: Redz











Publisher's Blurb
Johnny Redbear isn’t looking for love. He’s just there to do a job. Joe Sigfusson is one heck of a horse trainer. He’s got his eye on the new guy while breaking an ill-behaved Arabian he calls “Bear.” Looks as if he’ll be breaking more than one bear this summer.

Warning: Male/male anal sex.

Publisher's Note: This was previously published.









Review

Breaking Bear by author Darragha Foster is a very short read. Johnny Redbear is a hard worker. The ranch has just hired him to do some repairs, and whatever they need around the place.
Joe is a Horseman. Really comes off as a jerk at first. Like he sees Johnny as just a piece of meat to conquer.
I found this book really unromantic. The author seems more interested in the sex aspect of the story than the romance. So if you like a story based on sex this is perfect for you. I am more of a romantic when I read so for me this was a miss. There could have been so much more I felt, but well it didn't turn out that way. For me this book is a skip. But again I am a romantic at heart. 
                              

                          three Red Stars

 

No comments: