Sunday, September 13, 2015

Star Dust Award- Unshattered by Elena Kincaid



Unshattered (MF)Title:  Unshattered
Series:  Silver Cliff, 1
Author: Elena Kincaid
Publisher:  Siren-Bookstrand publishing
Genre: M/F, Contemporary
Word Count: 70,877
Reviewer:  Redz








Publisher’s Blurb
[Siren Classic: Erotic Contemporary Romance, HEA]
After Anna James loses nearly everyone she loves and is betrayed by those she trusted, she sets out in search of a place that would bring her peace.  She knew she had found it when she arrived in a sleepy little town called Silver Cliff and she vows to never trust anyone with her heart again, especially a man she fears would not only break her heart, he’d incinerate it.
Nathan Kent has dealt with his own heartache and demons from getting off the path he was meant to be on. He decides to return to his home town to rebuild his life and the last thing he needs is to fall in love with a snarky girl who keeps her past under lock and key. He realizes quickly, though, that she is girl worth risking it all for and vows to make her his.
Their pull was undeniable, like fireworks on top of flaming bonfires. But Anna can’t help wonder if she and Nathan are strong enough to survive a past that keeps resurfacing or if fate will keep shattering the world around her.
A Siren Erotic Romance









Review
Unshattered by author Elena Kincaid is the first in the Silver Cliff series.  I cannot tell you how much I loved the pure romance feel of this book. It has been a long time since an erotic romance,  that I have read really made me feel like this one did.  I love the feeling this one gave me lots like the Harliquin Romances I used to read as a kid. I really loved that pure romance feel.
Anna James is a spunky, quirky, and sharp lady. She has been through hell and back. She has come out the other side a little jaded. But she is stronger for her experiences. I always love a strong heroine.  She really is one.
Nathan, he has been through a rough marriage and equally rough childhood. Never really been wanted for him. Never really had anyone in his corner. He is loyal, kind, and just a little bit naughty and a whole lot sexy.
These two have a lot in common and need each other. I liked how the buildup came in this book. Nothing is rushed. There is hot sex but there is so much more to this story.  I would really love to read more in this series in the future. I hope there are tons more.  I know I will be looking for more books by Ms. Kincaid, I love her style and storytelling very much. 



                         Five Shooting Stars and A Star Dust Award


No comments: