Friday, July 10, 2015

Love Beyond Time By Rebecca Royce



Title: Love Beyond Time
Series: The Outsiders, 1
Author: Rebecca Royce
Publisher: Fireborn Publishing
Genre: M/F , Paranormal
Pages: 327
Reviewer: Redz






Publisher’s Blurb
Born one half of a perfect pair, Kal has spent his life believing his other half is gone. But when fate thrusts Isabelle into his arms, he will have no choice but to become the man he was destined to be. That is, if he can battle his own demons first. Not willing to accept her heritage as an Outsider, Isabelle tries to hide from the truth. But when Kal's life is on the line, she will have to step forward and embrace her powers or watch everything she has come to love disappear.






Review
I loved this introduction to the Outsiders series by Rebecca Royce.  Love Beyond Time makes me really believe in true love, and has great characters, and world building. I love a  series that I can sink into and get lost in, this is that series for me.
There are a lot of characters introduced, but I was not lost at all, as a matter of fact I kept wanting to know more.  The pace of this book is really good, not too fast or slow I was able to really get to know everyone and want more of them.
Kal I love him for many reasons. I think we have all at one point felt we did not belong. But Kal feels it on a deeper level.  Like he is missing a vital part of who he is.  He is a strong man, and I love his loyalty. He has a heart and soul that shines in this book.
Isabelle she is a tough but sweet character. I like that she can kick butt with the best of them. She does have her own insecurities that hold her back but her courage as she gets over them really shines through. I like a tough but lovable heroine and Isabelle is that in spades.
Over all I really loved this book. It will be on my keeper shelf. Rebecca Royce has always been an author I love to read, and this series is no exception. I cannot wait to see what happens next and how mates and love shapes the world in which they live.

                                  Five Shooting Stars

No comments: