Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Taming His Pup by H.C. Brown



Title: Taming  His Pup
Series:  Club Depravity, 3
Author: H.C. Brown
Publisher: Luminosity Publishing
Genre: MM, BDSM, Contemporary
Pages: 46
Reviewer: Redz






Publisher’s Blurb
 When Ben Moon visits Club Depravity with his cousin and house sub, Jackson, he doesn’t know his quiet life is destined to change forever.

Shayd, the bad boy lead guitarist for the rock band, Alpha Rock is back in town. He looking for a nerdy twink to take to his dungeon and Ben is just what he craves. Using Jackson as his go-between, he seduces the vanilla nerd and trains him to become the sub he has always craved to collar.

Reader Advisory: Fasten your seatbelt for a ride on the wild side.







Review
Taming His Pup is the third book in the Club Depravity series by author H.C. Brown.  This is my first time reading this series. While I did feel I missed something, it did not interfere with my enjoyment of this particular story.  Though made me want to read Jackson’s tale really badly!
Ben is submissive.  He goes with his friend to Club Depravity and watches a certain Dom work on his subs.   Ben works in a library and is generally a nerd.  But one Dom is about to change all that.  The Dom Ben thinks he can never have has suddenly decided he wants him and has come to stake his claim.
Shayd Blackraven is a base guitarist for the band Alpha Rock. He is a Dom, and is looking for a geek to dominate. Someone fresh and new to the scene. Someone just like Ben. I like his confidence. He is not afraid to say I love you, or to take what he wants. He also knows when to slow down and let Ben take the lead.
Over all this a great story the two men really do explore just how far they want to go with each other.  What I liked is the level of love and trust they develop.  I also liked getting to know the other players at Club Depravity. I will now have to go back and see what I have missed. I know I wanna know about Jackson he has to have a story next!  I will be watching for it. 
                                     Five Shooting Stars


  



1 comment:

H.C. Brown said...

Thank you! Jackson is out now and Jackson also will be in the story, Trust.