Monday, June 1, 2015

Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey....Stuff






Apparently last week I was abducted by the 10th doctor in the T.A.R.D.I.S. because I was posting June posts in May.  I am now back from my time warp trip.  I am still keeping my Doctor though…He is mine I tell you. 
All those who entered our June contest last week...Well you get a treat. For taking a trip in the T.A.R.D.I.S.  with me you get two extra entries in our box contest!






Now your mission for today, well since I am a diehard Whovian. I want to know what do you know about Dr. Who?  Which Doctor is your favorite?  And no one can take my Doctor…Okay but if you do you have to tell me a fact no one else has posted! Ha...Ha. 

If you want a bonus tell me your favorite companion as well.  Mine is Donna Noble. She cracks me up. 






All posts for today will be counted in the box drawing at the end of the month.   Oh do you want to know who you can win prizes from?  Humm
Today you can enter to win the prize box filled with prizes from authors
Kalista Kyle
Ashlyn Chase
Gabrielle Evans
Zayne Michaels
Kali Argent
Susan Hayes
Wendi Zwaduk 
Dani Harper 
This box even has PRINTS that are signed in it.  Every  day this month I will give you a new mission to enter into the drawing.  Also answer our blog questions and you can get entered that way too.
This mission is worth 2 entries~ but remember it is for today only. When the next mission goes up this one expires.

Ready set GO!




No comments: