Friday, April 10, 2015

The Slayer by Kele Moon



Title:  The Slayer
Series: Untamed Hearts, 2
Author: Kele Moon
Publisher: Loose ID
Genre: Mf, fighter, contemporary
Pages: 495
Reviewer: Redz







Publisher’s Blurb
To Chuito the apartment was a self-imposed prison for a lifetime of sins. To Alaine, the girl next door, it was salvation from her overbearing, religious father.

He was a devil.
She was an angel.

Two people who should've never met, let alone become friends, but it's not until they give into the dangerous passion that's been simmering under the surface for five years that things go to hell.

On the outside, Chuito 'The Slayer' Garcia is on top of the world. He's successful. He's wealthy. He's a champion MMA fighter surrounded by friends who support him, but they don't know what he was before he came to Garnet.

A gangster.
A thief.
An addict.
A murderer.

Now his past is churning up demons he can't ignore. Chuito knows he needs to go back to Miami to end it, but there's something holding him back, a single temptation he can't resist before leaving.

Alaine.

She's the one drug he can't give up...even if it destroys them both.

"To me you're coke. Fine. Smooth. Perfectly white. Very bad for me, but so fucking sexy I don't give a shit. It's worth going down for." - Chuito Garcia 







Review
The Slayer by Kele Moon is intense, erotic and action packed just the way I love my books.   Chuito is a fighter, totally alpha male and has a soft spot for a certain woman.  Alaine is the good girl, she never does anything wrong. When she needs to be saved who does she go to?  Her Devil, Chuito. The one she cannot forget and always wants even if he is not good for her. I like how they are light to the others dark.  Alaine brings light into Chuito’s dark world and gives him a purpose and a reason to be the good person he is on the inside. I like his rough edges too. Gotta love a bad boy with a heart of gold and that is Chuito all the way.  I love this series by Ms. Moon she makes me really love her characters and want more of them. They are tough dark men, who just need the right woman to bring them into the light again.  When you want a romance that you will not forget I suggest reading this series. I would read it in order, well just because it is amazing for one thing, and gives you an idea of the world Ms. Moon has created.  I know I am looking forward to the next book in this series…. Stalking waiting more please. 

                    Five Shooting Stars 


No comments: