Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Shining star award : Timeless by Kali Argent



Title: Timeless
Series: Pandora, 1
Author: Kali Argent
Publisher: Unscripted Inc
Genre: Mf, Scifi futuristic, erotic romance
Pages: 195
Reviewer: Redz








Publisher’s Blurb
 Deep within the fortress of Pandora, Lieutenant Vane Schiva has spent millennium guarding precious artifacts and ancient secrets from around the universe. As the son of a decorated commander, he has always been a soldier first, putting the needs of his people before his own desires. So when the compound is breached and he’s sent across the galaxies to track down the thief, he never imagined the assignment would lead him to the only thing he’s ever wanted for himself.

Growing up in New Orleans, Charlotte Rousseau has seen her share of the strange and unexplainable, but everything she thought she knew about the world is about to be tested. What started as any other day, quickly spirals into a nightmarish reality, leaving her no choice but to place her trust—and her life—in a stranger’s hands. Safety comes at a price, though, and Charlotte soon realizes her only chance at survival means leaving behind her fears and following Vane into the fire.

Faced with the threat of war, new alliances are formed and old loyalties are tested in the midst of chaos and uncertainty. While emotions run high and sexual tensions simmer, Vane still guards a dangerous secret, one that could cost him everything in the end. He’ll do whatever it takes to protect Charlotte, though, even if that means turning his back on his own people.

War is easy. Love takes courage.





 Review

 Pandora series starts off with Timeless by author Kali Argent. I really like Ms. Argent’s style. She brings intense characters that make me want more of them. I especially loved Charlotte. She is brave, strong, and her attitude about everything was such a refreshing change from the typical female heroine. She really deserves the mate she will get.  Vane is selfless and completely protective alpha type.  I liked his heart and soul he has such character that I really loved him.
I like how Ms. Argent sprinkles in humor, fun, and romance to make a storyline I want more of.  There is a lot of story in this book, which I love. Yes there is hot sex but the story itself is what kept me going and wanting more.  I really hope there is a second book in this series, I know I will be stalking waiting and breathlessly awaiting its arrival.
Over all this is action packed and has vibrant well written characters I could not get enough of. I think if you want a sci fi romance you can sink into and get lost in this is the book to pick up. 

                            Five Shooting Stars and shining star award




No comments: