Tuesday, March 10, 2015

How Not to Date a Bear by Stephanie Burke



Title:How Not to Date a Bear
Series: How Not To, 5
Author:Stephanie Burke
Publisher:Changeling Press
Genre and Pairing:Paranormal and M/F
PageCount:76 pages
Reviewer Name: Luna
Publisher Buy Link:






Publisher Blurb


Declan Batalova is a bear unlike any other. After brokering a deal that will keep his people safe in their new country, the Russian shifter goes for relaxation in a new club that caters to bears.

Cosmetologist Gillian Leekey is a woman on a mission. She loves big, muscular, hairy men, and Declan is perfect in every way.

But after one night of passion, the Bear Shifter Mafia is declaring war at her front door! When did life get so complicated? But that's what happens when you decide to date a bear.






Review
If you are looking for a nice quick read full of passion and laughter, then look no further thanHow Not to Date a Bear by Stephanie Burke.  This story is fifth in the How Not to series and can be read as a standalone.  I can’t honestly say that I found a hairy anything sexy beforeMs. Burke managed to make it not only sexy but desirable as well.  I loved that Gillian was determined to find a man who had a nice pelt.  It needed to be a nice balance and I found myself laughing as she went about finding that right mix.  And Declan’s patience with her was downright admirable.  I mean she made demands and expected him to just show her the goods.  And once she found him to her liking, boy watch out!  I found myself fascinated by Gillian’s thought process and almost fearful as to what would come out her mouth next.  Then I would just shake my head as I eagerly read on.  I am a fan of Ms. Burke’s writing and Gillian and Declan reminded my why that is.  This was a well written and wonderfully quick read.


                                      Five Shooting Stars

No comments: