Monday, February 2, 2015

Taking My Sister's Husband by P.J. Nevada



Title: Taking My Sister’s Husband
Author: P.J. Nevada
Publisher:  Self
Genre: MM, MF, contemporary
Pages: 43
Reviewer: Redz





Publisher’s Blurb
My sister married this hot guy named Jason. Since I was gay, I kept my distance from him, afraid I would jump him one day and ravish his sexy body. We were all friends in college but I didn't want to hurt my sister. But the sexual chemistry between us just sizzled, and Jason soon felt it too! When push comes to shove, mother nature always wins out! Follow their emotional and arousing journey.






Review
Taking My Sister’s Husband by P.J. Nevada was my first time reading this author. I like stories that take me to edge of taboo subjects, and this one really interested me.   I like the first person telling of this story. It really gave it depth and soul.  Josh is the person telling this story from his point of view.
Jason likes Josh but at first doesn’t really commit to him. He marries his sister Janey.  But he is still attracted to Josh and has him sorta like on the side.  They both feel some guilt but their feelings don’t let them stop.
The ending to this story might come as a shock, I sorta saw it coming in some places and sort of didn’t so I liked being surprised some.   There is some really good writing in this story so I would love to read more of this author’s work.   I see some great talent here, and would love to read more. 
This is not your typical romance so it is not for everyone. But for those of you like me who like your romance on the edge this is a really great read. 

                            Five Shooting Stars 




No comments: