Sunday, February 22, 2015

Midnight Run by Bailey Bradford



Title: Midnight Run
Series:ALPHAS, 10
Author: Bailey Bradford
Publisher: All Romance Ebooks
Genre: MM, Paranormal, Shifters, Contemporary
Word Count: 17,860
Reviewer: Redz





Publisher’s Blurb
Always the lone wolf, never the mate…

Alpha Jack Herman used to have a pack, but he's been alone for a long time. When he catches a whiff of another shifter encroaching on his preferred hunting grounds, he's determined to put a stop to that immediately. There's only room for one wolf in Jack’s territory—Jack.

Captured as a pup, Malakai is a shifter, but he's neither wolf nor alpha. What he is, is scared, exhausted, starving, and close to giving up. Hunted by a predator, Malakai fears his newly found freedom is about to come to a violent and abrupt end.

Instead, he finds himself in the arms of a man strong enough to do whatever he must to take care of Malakai.








Review
Midnight Run by Bailey Bradford has everything I really love in a romance.  I love shifters, especially those sexy alpha werewolves, and I love MM.   Combine all that with a great storyline and you have a book I couldn’t put down.
Malakai is an Artic fox shifter.  I loved his shifter form and how Ms. Bradford really got me to envision how he looks.  His story will make you cry. He has not had it easy. But his sunny personality and shy nature made me fall in love with the little fox shifter.  He so deserved a happy ending.
Jack is an alpha werewolf.  He had a pack and they left him.  I liked his fair nature. He is strong but he knows when to let something go, and when to forgive. He is an outstanding alpha.  Strong, in spirit and in mind.
Over all this story is one I would love to see made into a series. I think there is a lot we could learn not only about Jack as a pack leader but Malakai and his ability to integrate into society when he has had little to no experience with that.  I would also like to learn about both mates packs.  I love a book that keeps me wanting more, this book does that and more.  I suggest picking this one up when you want some sexy shifters you will be left want more of. 

                                Five Shooting Stars

No comments: