Monday, January 5, 2015

Lacey's Temptations by Amy J. Hawthorn



Title: Lacey’s Temptations
Series: Crave, 1
Author: Amy J. Hawthorn
Publisher: Siren-Bookstrand Publishing
Genre: Contemporary, Menage mfm
Pages:  220
Reviewer: Redz










Publisher’s Blurb:
Ryan Marks is a hunted man. When sweet and sexy stranger, Lacey Briton, becomes a target because of their explosive chemistry, the gloves come off. He calls in his best friend, detective Parker Ellison, to provide protection. All Lacey wanted to do was treat herself to a day of indulgence at the new shop in town, Crave. Instead she finds herself whisked away to a secluded cabin by two men claiming that her safety comes above all else. Parker can see that Lacey is meant for Ryan and refuses to act on his own attraction to the sweet and curvy beauty. But Ryan has other ideas and draws Parker in to teach Lacey the pleasures of a menage where they find more than chemistry when all three hearts become involved. Crave. Equal parts naughty, class, and sass, it's the one place with everything needed to fulfill your desires. ** A Siren Erotic Romance








Review
Lacy’s Temptations is the first book in the Crave series by author Amy J. Hawthorn.  Lacey is a nurse who has been through a lot in her life.  One trip to the store Crave changes her life forever.  I liked how she met Ryan. I can imagine myself meeting my favorite author like that. I would have been thrilled.  Put in the sexual attraction and I could not wait to find out what happens next.
Ryan is being stalked.  His stalker targets Lacey.  That is when he has to call his best friend who is a police officer, Parker.  
While they are protecting Lacey both men find themselves in love with Lacey.  Parker is sweet, protective and gentle.   While Ryan is more rough around the edges and insecure he is equally passionate and strong.
Lacey is a tough but soft character. I liked her spunk and back bone.  She is no shrinking violet.  
I liked how Ms. Hawthorn made me really cheer for this couple to have their happy ending. There is great chemistry and equally compelling storyline.
I cannot wait to read the next book in the Crave series. I would love to see where Ms. Hawthorn takes me next. 

                                        Five Shooting Stars


No comments: