Saturday, January 3, 2015

Blayde of Darkness by Charlotte Boyett-Compo



Title: Blayde of Darkness
Series:  set in the WindWorld Realm
Author: Charlotte Boyett- Compo
Publisher:  Elloras Cave Publishing
Genre: MF, Scifi futuristic
Pages: 231
Reviewer: Redz







Publisher’s Blurb:
Set in the WindWorld realm.
From the moment she first sees him, elite Riezell Guardian Sage O’Banyon thinks hell-hound Reaper Blayde McClory is an arrogant ass, but his smoking-hot body and smoldering gray eyes start a fire in her body that nothing in the Megaverse can quench. Being pulled into his strong arms, locked against a rock-hard chest and having his sensual lips devour hers is like falling into a cauldron of lust.
But Sage isn’t the only woman whose body craves Blayde’s. The woman he is sworn to protect considers him hers—body and soul. Her possessive nature is that of a black widow spider and Blayde becomes ensnared in her deadly web. If she can’t have him, she’d rather see him dead.
A Romantica® futuristic erotic romance from Ellora’s Cave








Review
Blayde of Darkness by Charlotte Boyett-Compo is an imaginative story that kept me turning the pages wondering what would happen next. I love how Ms. Boyett- Compo brings in futuristic qualities to her stories and how she world builds. I find myself always wanting more of her worlds.
The characters in this story are vibrant and memorable.  Blayde is strong, very alpha but he has his weaknesses too.  I loved his spirit and drive. Not to mention his passionate nature.
Sage I adored because she is both kick ass tough and passionate as well. Together they are unstoppable even with the odds stacked against them.
The character connection had me invested in the lives of both Sage and Blayde from page one.  I really need to go and read more in this universe. From the little I have read it is amazing wonderful and a must read.  Though set in a universe you know and love this can be read out of order and as a standalone I was not lost at all. 
                              Five Shooting Stars



1 comment:

Charlotte Boyett-Compo said...

Thank you so much for the terrific review. I'm thrilled you enjoyed Bladye.

Charlee