Saturday, January 10, 2015

Betrayal by Maggie Walsh





Betrayal (MM)Title: Betrayal
Series: Angel Pack, 1
Author: Maggie Walsh
Publisher: Siren-Bookstrand
Genre: MM, Contemporary, paranormal
Pages: 166
Reviewer: Redz






Publisher’s Blurb
When Jesse and Taylor get kicked out of their homes they take off and end up in New York City. Jesse’s voice lands him a singing job at an all male club. When the owner discovers their secret, he offers to help them. That kind gesture turns into the biggest mistake of their lives.
When Micah hears the angelic voice coming from the beautiful man, his world turns upside down. Micah realizes that the angel is his mate. Now that he’s found him he may never get to claim him.
Someone is trying to kill Jesse. At the same time, someone from Micah’s past comes back to claim Micah as their own. Is it coincidence or a set up? When the person trying to kill Jesse accidentally gets Micah instead, can Jesse find the culprit and the cure before it’s too late? And if Micah survives, will he be able to move past the betrayal of one of his own?





 Review

 Betrayal by Maggie Walsh is the first in the Angel Pack series.  This is my first time reading Ms. Walsh and it will not be my last she is an amazing story teller. I loved her vibrant characters and wanted more of them.
Jessie and Taylor have always had each others backs. It has been them against the world for forever. When they both get kicked out their pack, they still stay together.
 When Jessie gets a mate in Micah I almost felt sorry for Taylor. But I know he will get a story some day and a true love too.
Micah is a wondering man, perfect for the shy Jesse.  Micah is the Alpha of his pack. He is strong but fair. Very intense character just the way I love my alpha’s.
Over all I loved this book Ms. Walsh has the great start to an amazing series and I cannot wait to read more. I can see this is going to be the start of an amazing series. I love the style that Ms. Walsh has to her writing. I am really excited to see more and find out which wolves fall in love next.


                                 Five Shooting Stars 




No comments: