Sunday, November 30, 2014

My Lover, My Dom by H.C. Brown



Title:  My Lover, My Dom
Series: Club Whips, 1
Author: H.C. Brown
Publisher: Spunk Books, Eside Media Pty, LTD
Genre: MM, BDSM
Pages: 78
Reviewer: Redz







Publisher’s Blurb
H.C. Brown’s long awaited Club Whips Series takes the reader into the no holds barred Whips Gay BDSM Club. With cameo appearances from some of the more colorful characters of Club Floggers, H.C. Brown introduces more of the Doms and delicious subs from the exciting world of rock n roll and big business.

Brad Morrison is a sub pure and simple. He wants Jett Silver, manager of Cold Heat but their yearlong friendship is just that . . . friendship, until Brad’s arranged marriage of convenience ends.

Jett Silver has waited patiently for Brad to find himself. Being his gym buddy has been agony but now he plans to train this delectable pup and collar him. With Jett’s best friend Nash Mage and his sub Paul on hand to help, Brad’s life becomes a living fantasy.








Review
I like this new series by H.C. Brown. There is a lot of promise in My Lover, My Dom.  Brad is a man making changes in his life. He is ready to express a part of himself he has always held in check.
Jett has been eying Brad for a while now he has been waiting for Brad to acknowledge who he really is. Jett knows he has to trod carefully but it will be worth it to land the man he knows he cannot live without.
There is an intense connection between both men that kept me reading and wanting more. There is a great friendship that transcends everything I think that is really what makes this couple so very strong.
This is a well written, and well thought out book. There is a quality to it that makes me want more.  I hope there are many more in this series so I can see  who comes together next and maybe get more of a feel for the club too.  I would like that developed more in the future.
Over all this is a hot well done read I highly recommend. 


                              Five Shooting Stars! 








No comments: