Sunday, November 30, 2014

Manipulation by Eden Winters



Title: Manipulation
Series:  Diversion, 4
Author:  Eden Winters
Publisher:  Rocky Ridge Books
Genre: MM,
Pages: 240
Reviewer: Redz







Publisher’s Blurb
Lucky Lucklighter has a new life. His old life wants him back.

He traded trafficking for taking down criminals with the Southeastern Narcotics Bureau, and a drug-lord lover for a man on the right side of the law. Bo Schollenberger found the way past the thorny defenses of Lucky’s heart, and made Mr. I-Get-Along-Fine-Alone think about his and his closets, stevia in the sugar bowl, and a picket fence—with a good lock on the gate.

Now Bo is missing, and a voice long silenced asks, “Did you miss me?” Lucky must deal with a devil from his past to get Bo back.

And if Bo isn’t willing to come? A drug ring needs its back broken before flooding the US with a designer high, seductive and undetectable. But there’s a fine line between good and evil, and a truckload of temptation urging Lucky to cross.










Review

Eden Winters has a smart, sassy and hard to put down book with Manipulation. The characters are vibrant and well developed. I will admit this is my first look into the Diversion series. I was not lost though. I like that a lot. But now I want to go back and read the rest to see how it all flows together. Manipulation on its own is really well done. Ms. Winters is an incredible author who caught my attention with page one.
There is action, adventure and lots of love too. I like stories that give me more than just the average love story. This one gives me a great action packed plot, I was on the edge of my seat. 
In this book we learn a lot about Lucky and his past.  Bo is supportive and loving to his partner.  I think if you are a fan of the series this book will give you more insight to the characters you love, while still giving you some hotter than sin sex too. I love the uniqueness of this book.  Truly a must read for any MM lover.

                                       Five Shooting Stars!!



1 comment:

Z.Allora said...

I completely agree with this assessment. Hugs, Z.