Sunday, November 30, 2014

Hercules by Cree Storm



Title:  Hercules
Series: Twelve Labors, 1
Publisher: Siren-Bookstrand
Genre: MM, Gods, paranormal
Pages: 126
Reviewer: Redz
Buy Link: http://www.amazon.com/Hercules-Twelve-Publishing-Classic-ManLove-ebook/dp/B00MPZF0RG/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1417389126&sr=1-1&keywords=9781632580214








Publisher’s Blurb
[Siren Classic ManLove: Erotic Alternative Fantasy Romance, M/M, shape-shifters, gods, public exhibition, HEA] Hera and Aries have taken over Olympus. The other Gods have one chance to free Zeus, however in order to do so the other Gods must be willing to sacrifice their freedom for his. Twelve keys will release Zeus from Icarus and those keys are each a mate to the chosen ones, and the stones will lead the way. Each obstacle is a labor Hercules is all too familiar with. Can they succeed before their time runs out or are they all doomed? Hercules's first labor was to slay the Nemean Lion. Drawn to a Cat Shifter village Hercules finds his panther mate, Micah. The Alpha has been promised strength and stamina in exchange for Micah's death. Micah had accepted the fact he will die until he is saved by his mate. However, when Hercules's life is threatened Micah willingly gives himself up to save his man. A war is about to begin and the question is, who will survive? ** A Siren Erotic Romance







Review
This is my first time reading author Cree Storm, and I know it will not be my last. I really could not stop reading Hercules.  There is action, adventure, and I really like the chemistry between the characters.  There is a lot of good world building too that I appreciated.  What happens after Hercules saves the world is just the beginning of this story.  I liked Micah he had some good back bone that Hercules needs in his life. There are a lot of demi gods too introduced. I liked this for a beginning of a series. There are many twists and turns that kept me reading.  It also left me wanting more so I hope there are many more books in this series I know I would be in line to get them. 
    


                               Four Twinkling Stars!



No comments: