Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Amy J.Hawthorn Thankful blog

It’s been a busy year here at the Hawthorn house with many changes. Most of them have been good so that only makes it harder to choose what I’m most thankful for.
My son is in his first year of college and doing pretty well. My daughter started middle school and seems to be adjusting. My writing is going well. Truly my list goes on and on. I have a lot to be thankful for and a person can’t ask for a better problem to have.
Last week one thing hit me harder than anything else has the entire year or longer. One nasty little word slammed me fast and yanked the rug from beneath my feet.
A close friend of mine was diagnosed with cancer. It’s early in her journey and we don’t know many details yet, but no matter what, it’s a damn scary word. Cancer. It’s made me do a lot of thinking.
So if I have to choose one thing that I’m most thankful for, it’d have to be mine and my family’s health.
Without it, really you don’t have much at all.
I’m wishing everyone out there a happy holidays and a healthy and happy New Year! 
~~~~~

or

my amazon page - http://bit.ly/amyjamazon



Blurb~~~~

Paige Drummond has been offered the job of her dreams. Crave is set to open a boudoir photo studio and the owner wants her to do the design work. There’s only one problem. She’s given up the dream she’s worked so hard for because of a devastating blackmail attempt. Ashamed, she holds the dark secret close to her heart and refuses to tell even those closest to her.
Enter Nate Hughes and Sloan Davis, two sexy as sin contractors whose love for construction is only outweighed by the size of their hearts.
When too many convenient accidents haunt Paige, Nate and Sloan decide the safest place for her is in their arms. When the passion of ménage burns hot and sweet, can they both protect her against the unknown threat and convince her to stay forever?
Crave, equal parts naughty, class and sass.
May be read as a standalone.

No comments: