Thursday, October 9, 2014

Thirst of the Sea by Scarlet Hunter - Reviewer's Choice



Title: Thirst of the Sea
Author: Scarlet Hunter
Publisher: Lucky Clover Publishing
Genre: fantasy, Romance,paranormal, MF
Pages: 126
Reviewer: Redz







Publisher Blurb
After refusing the proposal of a jealous and vengeful god, Aretha, goddess of soul, is banished to Earth. Cursed with never being able to be touched by a male, human or otherwise. And if that's not enough she's condemned to living as a Pegasus by day, human by night. In order to survive she must fight off human hunters seeking to destroy her. One night she crosses paths with one of the damned and evil. Could he be her savior, or will he lead her into making a decision that will cost her what little she had left?
Alaois, birth born vampire, existing in the hidden caverns off the Sea of Marmara encounters a female the likes of which his kind rarely come in contact. The female triggers something inside he'd never thought possible, thus he could not stay away from her. Discovering she was being hunted by human hunters, he risks everything to save her. Would he be in time, or would his actions cost both their lives?






Review
Thirst of the Sea is the first time I have ever read author Scarlet Hunter.  I fell in love with her style of writing and character building. She is one of those authors you can feel the gift of writing just flowing off the pages.   Her characters had that strong vulnerable quality that kept me reading, and the originality made if fresh and new for me.
The idea that a damned soul could be a savior really made me want to read this story.  Alaois is so much more, he has heart soul and pure maleness that kept me wanting to see what he would do next.
Aretha has some atoning to do, but her vulnerability and feistiness really made me love her.  Together these two are what the other needs for a happily ever after.
I would love to read more books written by Ms. Hunter. Her imagination and style really have made me a fan of her work.   I will be looking for more of her in the future. 

                           Five Shooting stars!





1 comment:

Scarlet Hunter said...

I am so glad you enjoyed the book. Thank you so much for the review. It made my day!
Scarlet Hunter