Friday, October 31, 2014

T. Strange Contest

Happy Halloween everyone!
Halloween is my favourite holiday, though I don't usually do more than hand out candy and watch scary movies. But hey--someone's got to hand out the candy to make the kids happy!
Next Halloween, you'll be able to thrill and chill yourself with my first novel, My Zombie Boyfriend. Unfortunately it doesn't come out until April, so those teasers are just going to have to hold you over for the next...six months. 
However! Amber is published, so you can download it right now--or win an ebook copy by commenting with your favourite colour. 
It's a dark M/M romance:
Anthony was a painter until he lost the ability to see color. Worse than color blindness, the edges of objects and people blur together, making it almost impossible for Anthony to interact with anyone or anything. After retreating from the world for decades, he sees a glimpse of yellow that leads him to a musician, Teague.
At first Anthony is frightened and overwhelmed by the color, but he can’t stay away from Teague for long. He finds the courage to confront Teague and explain his unusual problem and Teague’s role in helping him. To Anthony’s relief, Teague believes him. Very quickly, they both realize that getting colors back may be more important to Anthony than his relationship with Teague. If Anthony pushes too hard, he’ll lose Teague, and possibly the colors, forever.

 
 
 
 
To win this contest tell me what is on your desk right now. Look to your left and tell me three things you see.....
 
 
 

3 comments:

Debby said...

I see a postcard, a book and a heart paperweight.
debby236 at gmail dot com

Leanna Craig said...

My laptop, and external hard drive, and my latest crocheting project

Tina brunelle said...

Debby you win!