Monday, October 13, 2014

Reviewer's Choice- The Legend of the Diamond Globe by Evelise Archer



The Legend of the Diamond Globe (MMMM)Title: The Legend of the Diamond Globe
Author: Evelise Archer
Publisher:  Siren- Bookstrand
Pages: 103
Genre:  MMMM,  Menage,  Contemporary
Reviewer: Redz







Publisher’s Blurb
Three fierce warriors are hired to search for and retrieve a lost diamond- a diamond globe reputed to have magical powers for those who have it in their possession. Eri Akari, Cheveyo Cloud, and Adolfo Martino—mercenaries for hire, tired and restless, look to live a simpler life. Lovers and compatriots, one last mission with a large payoff can be just the ticket they need to get out of the business. Fahad Bahar al Menoit walks into their lives in need of help: little does he know that the help he may receive could cost him everything he treasures.

What happens when you mix an eagle, whale and wolf with a sleek panther? Can true happiness be found and what power does the diamond globe truly hold? Is wealth found in a bank account or is true wealth found in the heart?





Review
The Legend of the Diamond Globe by Evelise Archer is a fast paced read that kept me turning the pages.  I liked how Ms. Archer weaves in hot sex and a wonderful story.  Ms. Archer has a way of weaving this story that really made me want more. I hope there is a spin off to this story.  We have some hot warriors on a mission what they get is worth way more than what they are setting out to find.
Ms. Archer is really very good at making me invested in her characters. There are many in this book, but that didn’t make me feel anyone was left out. In fact I would love to know more, I want to know what happens next.   
The style and pace of this book is really good.  I love a great sexy story that makes me want more that is exactly what Ms Archer delivers.  If you want a hot, sexy read with memorable characters, this is the book to pick up. Oh and Ms. Archer please write more in this world soon!! I want to know what happens next. 

                                       Five Shooting Stars





No comments: