Saturday, October 4, 2014

Predator's Kiss by Rosanna Leo



Title: Predator's Kiss
Series: Gemini  Island Shifters, 1
Author:  Rosanna Leo
Publisher: Liquid Silver Books
Genre: M/F , Contemporary, Paranormal
Word Count: 54,000
Reviewer:  Redz







Publisher Blurb
Rosanna Leo weaves a fun, exhilarating tale in Book 1 of her new Gemini Island Shifters series. Thrills, suspense, and humor abound when a rock star brother, stalkers, and a sexy erotica author descend on one ornery bear shifter. Find out for yourself what happens when events conspire to awaken the bear!





Review
Predator’s Kiss by author Rosanna Leo is the start to what promises to be a great new series.  In Predator’s Kiss we meet reclusive bear shifter Ryland Snow he runs a summer camp for troubled shifters.  He likes his quiet life. Lia is a quiet person who hates the outdoors. She is running from an overzealous fan.  Ryland doesn’t like strangers especially humans but there is something about Lia he cannot get her out of his head.  Both Lia and Ryland have reason to not want this romance to happen, but both are unable to stop what fate has planned for them. 
I loved Ryland the perfect sweet, growly, strong man.  He loves his community, and the kids he helps.  Lia brings out all his protective instincts.
Lia is a sweet, imaginative woman. She is also strong and resourceful. She is the perfect mate for Ryland.
I like how Ms. Leo gave me a story I couldn’t put down and characters that I fell in love with.  There is plenty of hot sex too to keep me turning the pages.  I really want Soren to have his comeuppance after all this. I hope his story comes next because I am dying to know what happens next!

                          Five Shooting Stars 



1 comment:

Rosanna Leo said...

Thank you for a wonderful review, Redz. I am thrilled you enjoyed the book!