Friday, October 31, 2014

Jess Buffett Contest




Halloween is something that has only recently begun taking off here in Australia. As a child very few people would go trick or treating. In my family we never joined in, my parents always refusing to embrace the holiday. Now though, my own children enjoy it for what it is…a bit of fun. The kids dress up, the house is decorated, and we buy ridiculous amounts of lollies to hand out. And let’s face it, we all buy just a little extra that doesn’t get taken because we know we’re going to pick at it ourselves before bemoaning the holidays and how much weight we gain. lol
I must admit though, out of all of it, it’s my love of history and mythology that peaks the most this time of year. With so many customs, all centred around the one day, it’s more than intriguing…and the plot bunnies, oh the plot bunnies.
His Sleeping Beau

Zanth is a teacher making the best of his life until a chance encounter changes everything for him. It leaves him questioning everything: his life, his family, and his ability to love.
When Guardian Liam is sent to collect his charge and bring him home, the last thing he expected is to discover the young, clueless man is meant to be his. Now he must explain the past to save the future to a man with no knowledge of his worth.
Will a Tribe gain the leader they have waited years for? Does the evil from the past finally receive their vengeance? Or can Liam convince Zanth that apart means death to all but together, they are unstoppable? 
CONTEST TIME!
To win a copy of His Sleeping Beau, tell us…
If you could live out any fairy tale, which would it be and which character would be you?
               

12 comments:

Olivia Black said...

There are so many wonderful fairy tales, but I would be Snow White. She's adorable. Animals clean her house. And she get to have out with seven men. :)

~Olivia Black
OliviaBlackBooks@gmail.com

Kelley Hopkins said...

There are so many awesome fairy tales but I think I would make my own up. And it would be going back in time to Scotland and find a highlander or two. Oh Yumm

Joan Boose said...

I'm all for Sleeping Beauty and I'll be Sleeping Beauty because I need the rest!

Lee Todd said...

hmmmm...Alice in Wonderland....my mind went in all sorts of dirty places!

Denise Schmidt said...

I'd have to pick Cinderella as the fairy tale... But, i would bethe fairy godmother. I think it would br pretty cool to grant wishes like that.

Debby said...

I think The Little Mermaid and I would like to be the mermaid.
debby236 at gmail dot com

Denise Schmidt said...

Oh and my email is panahasi@yahoo.com

Leanna Craig said...

Alice in Wonderland...and I'd be the Mad Hatter :)

Jen CW said...

I'd like to be the fairy godmother in Cinderalla.

Mary Hooper said...

Robin hood and I would be Maid Marion. I would not only have Robin hood, but his band of merry men as well and we know how good bad boys can be.

Laurel Looney said...

I guess I would want to be Sleeping Beauty and have my hubby wake me with a kiss and know that he fought for our love.

Tina brunelle said...

Laurel Looney your Jess's winner!