Friday, October 31, 2014

Elle Boon's Contest


Here is a little about what Halloween means to me:
For me Halloween is a time when I get to make costumes for me and my family to dress up and be goofy. Leading up to Halloween we begin with the pumpkin patches. For my family Halloween starts early with decorating the yards with corn stalks, hay bales, pumpkins and more. Each weekend we do something outside (weather permitting), until the week before when my husband then takes the older kids to Kansas City to the haunted houses. I'm too much of a chicken and stay home finishing up costumes. Last year we were all minions, and my hubby was Gru. This year we are being Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and my hubby is going to be a pepperoni pizza. My favorite part is seeing all the kids dressed up and the adults too. Halloween is a time when adults get to dress up like idiots (including me) and kids get to ask for candy. It's a win win :) 
 
 
 
Jaklyn’s Saviors

Jaklyn Marx learned at a young age what pain was at the hands of her father. For seventeen years she’d lived with the physical scars, and the knowledge that she was a latent wolf among her pack. But she had extra abilities. She could connect with others mentally, and had helped free the goddess Selena and aided to save Tamara, both were bonded to Ravens. Meeting two men who claimed she was meant to be theirs sent her running.
Gray and Colt had been searching for their Fated for thousands of years. When they saw Jaklyn in Cronus’s temple their first thought was to claim her then and there. However, she’d run from them. When they found her next she disappeared, again, only this time they were prepared to do anything to find her, even call on goddesses.
Just when the trio find happiness a demon from their past threatens to destroy them. Jaklyn refuses to allow her father to take anything else, especially her newfound love for the two men who save her past, present and future. 
Seamus Marx spent seventeen years in Hell waiting for a way to return to Earth and extract revenge on those who killed him. He’d make his pack pay for all his suffering, and then he’d make his daughter suffer twice as bad. He found a way out when Cronus brought him and a bunch of other demons through a portal to fight the Ravens, only Seamus was no longer the god’s puppet.
They will need more than just love to defeat Seamus and his tainted pack. They’ll need the help of all the Ravens and a god or two in order to destroy something Cronus created.


 question to win contest...

       Go to any window in your house or work or wherever you are....tell me two things you see.

 

6 comments:

Vanessa N. said...

I see trees and a Stop Sign.

mythic021@gmail.com

Chris R said...

My older dog Thor being threatened by the younger pup, Bunni if he doesn't play and our poor avocado tree that is trying to grow.

Debby said...

A tree and a dirt road as they are doing construction on my road.
It is raining and I do not see any kids out for candy. heavy sigh!

debby236 at gmail dot com

Leanna Craig said...

I see my fence and my husband's truck

Elle Boon said...

It was a very cold night for trick or treating here at the Boon family too. However we persevered lol. We always dress up and try to do themes. This year we were Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. If you'd like to see a pic go to my fb page. I've posted a few and thank y'all for commenting :)

Tina brunelle said...

debby236 at gmail dot com you are the winner