Friday, October 31, 2014

contest from Kalista Kyle



 What does Halloween mean to me?  Well I think it is fun way to see all my little nieces and nephews.  Dressed up as monsters or beautiful princesses.  I love the family aspect of any holiday. Getting together and just remembering that love is the most important thing in the world.
   My own children are a bit old for the holiday but we still dress up to hand out candy. This year I get to be the white rabbit from Alice in Wonderland. I even have three foot bunny ears. I also have a brand new respect for the Vegas showgirls who have to wear huge head pieces every day. Balance is not my friend.


Sam is a council enforcer. His job is usually pretty easy, he kills the bad guys and protects everyone. But what happens when the man on his hit list happens to be his mate? Can Sam make the choice between loyalty and love?


The shorts between my longer books are really purely for the readers. If you have asked about a certain character or wanted to know more about how something works I put it in the shorts. This way you can get more out of the series. I hope you like.  Sam is my council enforcer he has to make the choice between love and family.  The pack has always been his family but when they ask him to kill Bryce....which bond is stronger?  Bryce is vampire but a very special one. His talents can make Sam the most powerful werewolf around Sam just does not know it yet....


To win a free copy of Dreaming of You, what is your favorite paranormal pairing and what would you like to see more of in the future?


Here is a buy link to Dreaming of You,  https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-dreamingofyou-1630111-351.html


Kalista Kyle


6 comments:

Chris R said...

Absolutely loved this book and can't wait for the next one to come out.

Jess Buffett said...

Mine is a shifter paired with a magic user. They are so different and can clash. :D

Jess
jessbuffett@gmail.com

Debby said...

I like mixes like a wizard and a werewolf. I would like to see more of these.
debby236 at gmail dot com

Leanna Craig said...

I'd have to say a demon paired with human. We've been taught to fear and loathe the devil/demons and I think it makes for a nice bit of conflict to overcome in a story :)

Jen CW said...

I love vampires paired with magic users. Vampires tend to mistrust magic users and the feelings mutual.

Tina brunelle said...

Jen CW you are the winner