Friday, October 31, 2014

Contest from Cree Storm



BLOG:
Actually Halloween is a scary time for me. I am petrified of clowns and they seem to come out of the woodwork...lol...but I still love to see the little kids dressed in their costumes so happy and eager for their candy.
QUESTION:
what do readers what to read about in a male male book ?
 




BLURB:
Murray and Apollo have silently loved each other since the day they met. When they go to the lands below to find the stolen scrolls needed to release Zeus from prison, Apollo and Murray discover they are mates. Murray is blissfully happy until he is kidnapped.
Taken to an old mining cave, Murray is scared. He knows that Apollo is doing everything he can to find him. However, Murray also knows that Hera and Aries will be there soon to take him and the scrolls away. Not wanting Apollo hurt, Murray tries to escape, only to find he is not alone in the cave.
Traipsing through the Mountains of New Mexico, looking for his mate, is not what he had envisioned on his Honeymoon phase. Finding out who took his mate not only angers him but also hurts because trust is not something he gives freely. However, Apollo will find his mate before it is too late or die trying.

BUY LINK :



15 comments:

Chris R said...

I want to read a good storyline with characters I like and care about.

cecelia parrell said...

I always enjoyed a character with vulnerability yet they have an inner strength that may even surprise them...and let's not forget a sense of humor. That is why I love feedback from my readers. I need to know if there is something I may be missing so I can work on it.

Olivia Black said...

I love two men that find each other and need what the other has to offer. Strong love. Great sex.

Olivia Black
OliviaBlackBooks@gmail.com

cecelia parrell said...

My fiancee just told me that that pretty much is what i have in my books......lol

What do you guys think about my books ?

Jess Buffett said...

I love to read about to men who are strong for their own reasons, in their owns ways, that compliment each other. Strong where the other isn't.

Jess
jessbuffett@gmail.com

Jess Buffett said...

I love to read about to men who are strong for their own reasons, in their owns ways, that compliment each other. Strong where the other isn't.

Jess
jessbuffett@gmail.com

cecelia parrell said...

I agree...many people have an inner strength that the dont even know is there and when the discover it I find that magical and sweet

cecelia parrell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Denise Schmidt said...

Hmm, this is a good question. I like so many things when it comes to a good mm book. Two stand out though. The first, i like ones were the Alpha type finds and cherishes the Omega type. Theres just something about watching a big man with his smaller and fiesty mate. The second one i like looking for is when one doesnt realize he is into other men, not until the perfect one walks into his life, sparks fly and the chemistry glistens. Those are the things i usually look for.

Debby said...

I like a good mystery where two men meet and really develop great feelings for each other.
debby236 at gmail dot com

Denise Schmidt said...

Oh and my email is panahasi@yahoo.com

cecelia parrell said...

I thought you were describing my books lol.

I must be on the right track ;)

Leanna Craig said...

I like reading about the damaged soul who finds exactly what he needs (though not always West he expects). When the alpha realizes that the kind sensitive guy he's fallen in love with is so much stronger than the size of his muscles, and cherishes his partner for being exactly who he is.

Jen CW said...

I like reading about characters that I can empathize with and care about. Men that compliment and bring out the best in each other.

Tina brunelle said...

Denise Schmidt you are cree's winner