Friday, October 31, 2014

Cardeno C Contest!








What Halloween Means to Me by Cardeno C.

Thanks so much for having me on the blog, Tina. I appreciate the invitation to share what Halloween means to me. For me, Halloween and fall are all wrapped up together. I love this time of year – the weather finally cools down, the grass is still green and flowers can grow, and I can bring out my glass gourds! I have several sets that I put out in the fall. I don’t celebrate Christmas, so the fall decorations are where I can indulge in the urge to put out something sparkly and pretty (glass sparkles, right?).
I also love seeing the kids dressed up in their costumes, running around with huge smiles on their faces. Sparkly princesses and cowboys are awesome, but what I like even more sometimes are the teenagers who look a little shy about still saying trick-or-treat but seem to love it anyway. And then there are Halloween parties. If ever there was a well of inspiration for a romance author, it’s an adult costume party. And with that, I leave you to your imagination. Happy Halloween!








Cover of The Half of Us:






Question: What was your favorite Halloween costume?



Must answer question specified to win the contest!

 

5 comments:

Debby said...

My favorite costume was a witch. Alas, so common.
debby236 at gmail dot com

Jess Buffett said...

I once attempted dressing up as Black Widow...halfway through the night I remembered why heels and I don't get alone. But I did look like I could kick some butt. lol

Jess
jessbuffett@gmail.com

Leanna Craig said...

I was a cow one year....rubber udders and all :)

Jen CW said...

I dressed up as a gypsy fortune teller once as a young girl. I wore my mom's bra stuffed with socks, ruffled shirt and several ruffled skirts. I had a black lacy shawl and a fake mole from makeup. I carried a small fish bowl as my crystal ball. It was fantastic.

Tina brunelle said...

Jess Buffett you are the winner